View Thread
 Print Thread
Forever Avon 2022
ruthdw
I couldn't find a thread for Forever Avon i n the new improved forum, so thought I would start one.

Fingers crossed this year is our year!

Vargas
Yup myself and my better half will be there..

These are always good events, run by fans for fans and easy to locate, get to and park cars etc.. Gets my vote. Grin
My gang gets free extra strong mints for the rest of their lives!

scott
Hi all

Hope you are having a good Easter Break and just thought you'd appreciate a quick update about the upcoming 'Forever Avon' convention. 'Team Blake' recently reconvened in sunny Steventon for a a bit of a recce and planning session ahead of July's event. It was great to catch up and we are all looking forward to getting together with the wider B7 family on 10 July.

All is going well and news about this year's limited edition convention t-shirts will be posted on here and other social media channels soon. We are really liking this year's design so keep and eye out and get ready to get your orders in early.

In the meantime, we'd really appreciate it if you could help us out a bit as well, and by posting your favourite Avon quotes in this thread (including season and episode please).

Cheers

Scott
AngryAngry

scott
Hi guys, as promised, the design has been finalised and orders are now being taken for the all-new 'Forever Avon' convention t-shirts.

As before, there are a range of colour and size options available with the design taking inspiration from both Blake's 7 and James Bond which was another of Paul's favourites. The flyers below provide further details on the options for convention attendees, but the basics are same as previous events.

The price is £15 per shirt with all profits gong to the convention charity. We will be taking orders up to 26 June which is a couple of weeks before the event at which point the shirts will be printed. The shirts will be available to be collected on the day.

If you have any specific questions or requests or are not attending the event but would still like to purchase a t-shirt, this can be accommodated. Just drop me an email (see flyer) or PM me on Horizon to sort out the relevant postage and packing charge.

i.imgur.com/0reMpQg.png i.imgur.com/3e1L6DN.png

Cheers.

Scott
AngryAngry

Anniew
My most used Avon quote

Vila I’m entitled to my opinion
Avon It is your assumption that *we* are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Other favourites

No good deed goes unpunished.

If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question.

We are looking for conclusions, not critical acclaim.

Imagination my only limit. I'd be dead in a week.

It's considered bad manners to kill your friends while committing suicide
Play the hand fate deals you.

AmandaDH
‘I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care. Or indeed why it should be necessary to prove it at all’ - Duel (Series A)

Not instantly quotable in a comedic way but so true!

scott wrote:

Hi all

Hope you are having a good Easter Break and just thought you'd appreciate a quick update about the upcoming 'Forever Avon' convention. 'Team Blake' recently reconvened in sunny Steventon for a a bit of a recce and planning session ahead of July's event. It was great to catch up and we are all looking forward to getting together with the wider B7 family on 10 July.

All is going well and news about this year's limited edition convention t-shirts will be posted on here and other social media channels soon. We are really liking this year's design so keep and eye out and get ready to get your orders in early.

In the meantime, we'd really appreciate it if you could help us out a bit as well, and by posting your favourite Avon quotes in this thread (including season and episode please).

Cheers

Scott
AngryAngry

Welsh Rebel
Hi All,
Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Becky and myself will be around from the Friday. Anyone needing transport to Steventon from the train station etc let me know.

Jon

Jump to Forum