View Thread
blakes7online » Fan Activity » B7 Fan Creativity
 Print Thread
Ogtober captions, anyone?
M1795537OCVirn
i.postimg.cc/tgY2gCy1/rescu028.jpg

"You're not sulking, I hope?"
 
Paula
Vila: OK, we've had our beans, roasted our marshmallows and told plenty of ghost stories. Who is up for a nice ride in a freighter ship which has seen better days, and getting their wits scared out of them by a Doctor Who Sea Devil?

The crew, all together: Shut up, Vila!
Resist the Host




 
Cygnus Bazza
"It says something about the Costume Department when the least camp thing here is the fire”
 
Cygnus Bazza
"Apparently, we’re not allowed to sing ‘Ging Gang Goolie’. That’s bad news for the gings and a big problem for the gangs, not to mention a massive blow to the…”
 
Cygnus Bazza
“I’m not a great believer in foreshadowing, but it appears my Dorian Black t-shirt has faded in the wash…”
 
Cygnus Bazza
"I vote we let Avon take charge of keeping the fire going. He's the expert on old flames..."
 
Jump to Forum