View Thread
blakes7online » Blake's 7 » B7 Modern
 Print Thread
Big Finish: Tarrant
Joe Dredd
Three stories set at different points in Tarrant's life.

I wonder if we'll get a surprise appearance by Deeta Tarrant, given SP plays both roles.

I assume the Kairopan job is off limits, not being a Terry Nation script.

No sign of Colin Baker in the cast, so no 'first dealings with Bayban' story, unless it's through a henchman.

Deva
Intrigued by the news of this release.... hope we get the same for Del Grant.
"Time really is getting short, you know..."

Paula

Joe Dredd wrote:

Three stories set at different points in Tarrant's life.

I wonder if we'll get a surprise appearance by Deeta Tarrant, given SP plays both roles.

I assume the Kairopan job is off limits, not being a Terry Nation script.

No sign of Colin Baker in the cast, so no 'first dealings with Bayban' story, unless it's through a henchman.

Joe- Big Finish has done a Del/Deeta/Dev story in Crossfire Part 3, called Kith and Kin by Christopher Cooper. It says and I quote, "The planet Corrolos is a safe haven for ex-oligarchs and retired royalty. So why is Tarrant insistent on going there, and what was the last wish of his dead brother Deeta?"

And I too checked to see if there was going to be a story about the canon statement that Tarrant (Del) had met Bayban years before City at the Edge of the World. I'd love to have that meeting for an upcoming story!
Resist the Host

Hugbot

Paula wrote:

And I too checked to see if there was going to be a story about the canon statement that Tarrant (Del) had met Bayban years before City at the Edge of the World. I'd love to have that meeting for an upcoming story!

I already did that two years ago:
i.imgur.com/ykfkje3.jpg

Paula
Oh, Huggie, you are so funny!
Resist the Host

Jump to Forum