View Thread
blakes7online » Blake's 7 » B7 Classic
 Print Thread
Jenna Stannis
Lurena
i.imgur.com/Ytmw2Cf.jpg

* I'm a free trader. *

Space Pilot (she's a big name)
Since she is mentally connected to the Liberator, wouldn't she actually be the one who has the right to own the Liberator?
 
Brad
I'll resubmit my Jenna article.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
Modthra
 
Travisina

Brad wrote:

I'll resubmit my Jenna article.

Received, thanks Brad. Hope to get it up on the website tomorrow (when we've uploaded some pics to accompany it).
There is no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
Travisina

Lurena wrote:

i.imgur.com/Ytmw2Cf.jpg

* I'm a free trader. *

Space Pilot (she's a big name)
Since she is mentally connected to the Liberator, wouldn't she actually be the one who has the right to own the Liberator?

I definitely think so. I'd like to think that she thinks so, too!
Lurena, I'd love to use that pic to illustrate Brad's article - do I have your permission?
There is no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
Lurena

Travisina wrote:



Lurena, I'd love to use that pic to illustrate Brad's article - do I have your permission?


Yes, please go ahead! I'd love to see Brad's article re-posted.
I can't remember if it has other artwork of mine in it too; I am willing as ever to provide some (new) illustrations.
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
click here to see my heartfelt tribute to Paul Darrow, Kerr Avon Forever
 
Brad
My Jenna article. Here

https://www.blakes7online.com/article...icle_id=18
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
Modthra
 
Travisina

Lurena wrote:

Travisina wrote:



Lurena, I'd love to use that pic to illustrate Brad's article - do I have your permission?


Yes, please go ahead! I'd love to see Brad's article re-posted.
I can't remember if it has other artwork of mine in it too; I am willing as ever to provide some (new) illustrations.

There was other artwork, which I will need to re-upload. However, if you'd like to provide new illustrations in the meantime, that would be great!
There is no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
Jump to Forum