View Thread
 Print Thread
Survivors rewatch - 1.2 Genesis
Hugbot

Nixxie wrote:

She really build a fancy fire pit there!!

While Jenny is just stumbling around in her cookie monster outfit and the impracticle bags and feeling coldl and miserable.
Quite a contrast between the two leading ladies.
 
OneSparePart
They keep missing each other
A-lalla-lalla-rumba-kamanda-lindor-burúme
 
Hugbot
A scene set in a quarry? Must be a BBC first...
 
Paula
Terry nation writing about people in a quarry. Amazing.
Resist the Host




 
Nixxie

trevor travis wrote:

Paula wrote:

Well, the birds weren't affected.


Just humans, the sheep were OK as well!


not sure how long most animals woud last without food mind you.
 
Hugbot

Nixxie wrote:

She didm;t even put the fire out afteerwards Sad

And last week, she set her house on fire without any second thought if it might spread... She'll probably set the whole world on fire, given time.
 
Nixxie

Paula wrote:

Terry nation writing about people in a quarry. Amazing.


do we need to count the budleighuh?? (I never can spell that right)
 
trevor travis
Terry Scully aka Groff in "Dawn Of The Gods".
Vote Og.
 
trevor travis

Paula wrote:

Terry nation writing about people in a quarry. Amazing.


Although this is supposed to be a quarry, not an alien planet.
Vote Og.
 
Hugbot

Nixxie wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Paula wrote:

Well, the birds weren't affected.


Just humans, the sheep were OK as well!


not sure how long most animals woud last without food mind you.

I think we'll find out soon... Shock
 
trevor travis

Nixxie wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Paula wrote:

Well, the birds weren't affected.


Just humans, the sheep were OK as well!


not sure how long most animals woud last without food mind you.


Plenty of human flesh to feed on.
Vote Og.
 
Nixxie
her house fire spread to Holland!!!
 
trevor travis
Again, we're told the extent of the Death though exposition... clever writing.
Vote Og.
 
Nixxie

Hugbot wrote:

Nixxie wrote:

She really build a fancy fire pit there!!

While Jenny is just stumbling around in her cookie monster outfit and the impracticle bags and feeling coldl and miserable.
Quite a contrast between the two leading ladies.


Very true - considering cookie monster has walked miles & miles she could have raided many shops or even taken cars she passed.
 
Paula
We're nearly at the end of humanity but Tom's found a nice car!
Resist the Host




 
trevor travis
Terry has written a A plot (Greg, Anne and Vic), B plot (Abby), C plot (Jenny and Tom) here!
Vote Og.
 
trevor travis

Paula wrote:

We're nearly at the end of humanity but Tom's found a nice car!


Until it runs out of fuel!
Vote Og.
 
Hugbot

Nixxie wrote:

is thiss posh folks still being dick in fancy trasnport even pot apocalypse?

Now it's even the bum who is fond of fancy transport!
 
trevor travis
Poor Jenny is lonely.
Vote Og.
 
Nixxie
Sale now on... everything free!
 
Hugbot
Jenny, you're better off by yourself than with THIS guy!
 
OneSparePart
The attitude s of the survivors are so true. Tegs got it bang on.
A-lalla-lalla-rumba-kamanda-lindor-burúme
 
Nixxie

Hugbot wrote:

Nixxie wrote:

is thiss posh folks still being dick in fancy trasnport even pot apocalypse?

Now it's even the bum who is fond of fancy transport!


at least he has good tunes Wink
 
trevor travis

Paula wrote:

We're nearly at the end of humanity but Tom's found a nice car!


Until it runs out of fuel!
Vote Og.
 
Nixxie
they pretty much have gone back to almost stone ages. - once the 'stuff' that is not burned down is all gone.
 
OneSparePart
I'm h..a..p...p...y.... I'm h..a..p..p..y...I know I am I'm sure I am....
A-lalla-lalla-rumba-kamanda-lindor-burúme
 
trevor travis
At least a week since Abby spoke to that schoolmaster then.
Vote Og.
 
OneSparePart
George Baker!
A-lalla-lalla-rumba-kamanda-lindor-burúme
 
trevor travis
Abby has found civilsation... what could go wrong?
Vote Og.
 
trevor travis


No 2!... one of 'em.
Vote Og.
 
trevor travis
And some backstory.... as to what happened to the government.
Vote Og.
 
Nixxie

trevor travis wrote:

Abby has found civilsation... what could go wrong?


ask the person before her that turned up!!
 
OneSparePart
I don't know if it is cos of all the sf I have watched but if I was Abby I wouldn't be so trustful. Gun needed.
A-lalla-lalla-rumba-kamanda-lindor-burúme
 
trevor travis
From what Wormley's saying, it seems several weeks since the main outbreak.
Vote Og.
 
Nixxie

trevor travis wrote:

And some backstory.... as to what happened to the government.


yup - pretty much as incompetent as ever Wink - though tbh not sure what couldv'e at the speed it went.
 
OneSparePart

trevor travis wrote:



No 2!... one of 'em.

Inspector wexford...wish it was him
A-lalla-lalla-rumba-kamanda-lindor-burúme
 
Hugbot
'Politicians always find something to govern, even if everything has gone to pots', as the Marshal said in Raumpatrouille...
 
Nixxie

trevor travis wrote:

From what Wormley's saying, it seems several weeks since the main outbreak.


yes, Aby was ill a few days i think - then school back & forth etc etc.
 
trevor travis
Sounds like it's late summer... with the winter on its way.
Vote Og.
 
trevor travis

Hugbot wrote:

'Politicians always find something to govern, even if everything has gone to pots', as the Marshal said in Raumpatrouille...


Wormley has.
Vote Og.
 
Jump to Forum