View Thread
blakes7online » Blake's 7 » B7 Classic
 Print Thread
Kerr Avon
Lurena
i.imgur.com/eGpAUQg.jpg

* I'm not expendable, I'm not stupid and I'm not going! *
Computer expert, reluctant crew member, doesn't like to show his feelings, likes to use his proddy tool, has a profound relationship with supercomputer Orac.

-------------------------------------
I thought to honour him with starting this again, just because he is dear to me in a special way.
Not what you might think; the character with his survival skill once saved my daughter during severe illness.
Oh, and yes, then of course I fell for the character. He is clever, honest, gentle (in my opinion he surely is), handsome. You are welcome to differ opinion.

Edited by Lurena on 25-01-2022 15:09

Lurena
Oops! Now he's probably going to kill me....
................................................................................................i.imgur.com/KDn33OXs.jpg
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
click here to see my heartfelt tribute to Paul Darrow, Kerr Avon Forever

OneSparePart
One of the reasons I love S1 and S2 so much is because of the relationship between Avon and Blake. I feel that Avon wanted to believe in the cause but he had put up all these barriers after AG and he didn't want to let anyone break them down. And here is Blake - who, for what it's worth, trusted Avon - pushing at these barriers, pushing Avon where it hurt...if only Blake hadn't bu****d off after Star One...I think they could have helped each other get over what they needed to get over.
There's an angel standing in the sun Free to get back home

Jump to Forum