Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 22

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,308
· Newest Rebel: Rachel_4_Avon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [46 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [35 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [27 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 209
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - C13 Terminal - Sat 16th October
Travisina
Rewatch Australia - C13: Terminal - Saturday 16th October 2021

10.00am UK time
8.00pm Australia time
(please note new time Downunder, as the clocks have gone forward)

In which Avon thinks he's found Blake, Liberator flies through a red swirly thing in space, and Vila proves (again) that he's no fool...
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.


Twitter: @TravisinaB7
 
Travisina
Good morning / evening all -

Once again I can't join you and will catch up with the thread later. I hope they manage to save Zen and the Liberator this time Sad
Vila's a bright lad, surely he can figure something out...
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.


Twitter: @TravisinaB7
 
Travisina
PS It has been pointed out to me by M....Virn that if we want to fit in all the eps by Blake Day on 21st December, we may need to double up on some rewatches.

Let me know your thoughts - what do people prefer?
1. Watch two episodes back to back?
2. Schedule extra rewatches - Sunday morning/evening?
3. Not bothered about fitting everything in by 21st December, happy to watch the rest between Xmas and New Year?

Thanks!
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.


Twitter: @TravisinaB7
 
Tyce
Sorry I won't be able to make it. I was very sick through the night and even though I am fine now I'm extremely tired (as I haven't slept) and just want to have dinner and go to bed. Sorry again, I'd love to watch this episode because even though we've lost Gan, lost Blake and lost Jenna at least WE HAVE THE LIBERATOR!! Um......

Travisina - I'm happy with whatever others would like.
 
M1795537 OC Virn
Poor Tyce! Whatever have you been eating? Or....drinking? Either way, hope you feel better tomorrow.

Terminal coming up...but thankfully it wasn't the end. Looking forward to the Dereks, and I don't know which option will be best for me. Possibly leaving them until after Christmas, but that might be a busy week with family. Two eps back to back really messes up Saturday morning (UK) unless we start earlier. Option 2 - don't know what would be a good day/time. I'm happy to go with the flow.
I don't regret the Horizon zooms that set the schedule back, though. More, please!

And now - is anyone else out there?
You're not sulking, I hope?
 
AnneArthur
Tyce wrote:

Sorry I won't be able to make it. I was very sick through the night and even though I am fine now I'm extremely tired (as I haven't slept) and just want to have dinner and go to bed. Sorry again, I'd love to watch this episode because even though we've lost Gan, lost Blake and lost Jenna at least WE HAVE THE LIBERATOR!! Um......

Travisina - I'm happy with whatever others would like.


So sorry to hear that, Tyce - get well soon.
 
AnneArthur
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Poor Tyce! Whatever have you been eating? Or....drinking? Either way, hope you feel better tomorrow.

Terminal coming up...but thankfully it wasn't the end. Looking forward to the Dereks, and I don't know which option will be best for me. Possibly leaving them until after Christmas, but that might be a busy week with family. Two eps back to back really messes up Saturday morning (UK) unless we start earlier. Option 2 - don't know what would be a good day/time. I'm happy to go with the flow.
I don't regret the Horizon zooms that set the schedule back, though. More, please!

And now - is anyone else out there?


I'm happy to go with what everyone decides.
 
Obsidian
Well, it's gone 10:00 am BST and it's after 8:00pm AEST (not 7:00 Travisina Smile). Where the bloody hell are ya? to paraphrase a terrible Australian tourism advert.

Sorry you won't be here again Travisina and hope you feel better again soon Tyce. I'll is not a good way to be when we've just been allowed out to play.

Avon has got fixated and single-minded about something, and he was going to tell Tarrant but then Zen interrupted. What could it be? I asks meself?
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
AnneArthur
Series 4 is a lopsided series for me. The first episode is good, then the next few quite poor, then the last five or six excellent. It might be a pity to double up the good ones.
 
mrsbookmark
Hi! Iím late. Iíll try to catch up.
 
AnneArthur
OK, just coming to the end of the credits now.

And we are on the flight deck, and Avon is behaving very oddly.
 
AnneArthur
I have good news. I did get through to the second round of this job interview after all! I've spent all week doing tests and getting a research proposal together.
 
AnneArthur
Don't trust Vila, Dayna!
 
Obsidian
AnneArthur wrote:

Series 4 is a lopsided series for me. The first episode is good, then the next few quite poor, then the last five or six excellent. It might be a pity to double up the good ones.


In terms of timing I would say to leave the extra rewatches until after Xmas, but then I'd miss them as I'm unlikely to be at home for them. Saturdays and Sundays maybe?
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Obsidian
mrsbookmark wrote:

Hi! Iím late. Iíll try to catch up.


Hi mrsB. Glad you could join us this week.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
mrsbookmark
Hi Anne Arthur and Obsidian
 
Obsidian
AnneArthur wrote:

I have good news. I did get through to the second round of this job interview after all! I've spent all week doing tests and getting a research proposal together.


Gosh! Second rounds. There must be a few applicants then. Congratulations on getting through and good luck with the swotting.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
M1795537 OC Virn
Hi Anne, Obsidian.
What - they let you out again, Aussies? Hope you stay safe!
Anne - Series 4 is pretty good. Only five episodes without Servalan. Although I agree it does have a couple of the worst ever in the middle.

Avon following instructions to the letter? Something must have gone completely wrong.
You're not sulking, I hope?
 
AnneArthur
mrsbookmark wrote:

Hi Anne Arthur and Obsidian


Hi!
 
AnneArthur
Obsidian wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

I have good news. I did get through to the second round of this job interview after all! I've spent all week doing tests and getting a research proposal together.


Gosh! Second rounds. There must be a few applicants then. Congratulations on getting through and good luck with the swotting.


Yes, no interview until round three!
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.78 seconds
36,650,270 unique visits since 8th January 2014