Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,301
· Newest Rebel: StuDon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [45 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 206
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
UFO
themightytharg
Also Being Shown On Forces Tv I believe It Follows After Blakes 7

One Spare Part
I love UFO. And there is something about this show that lends itself to late night viewing. Bags of atmos. I may feel this cos I watched the 1980s reruns which were on at 2.30 in the morning. I used to go to bed and set my alarm and get up to watch it. And we even had a video recorder...not sure what my reasoning was there, especially as I was working full time. Any way, it was quiet, cold and eerie in my house watching UFO at that time which is now my preferred way of watching it.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

JustBrad
We just got the DVD's for UFO. We plan to watch it as soon as we are done with our current rewatch of Fireball XL5
Men of Harlech cease your dreaming, can't you see their street signs gleaming...

One Spare Part
JustBrad wrote:

We just got the DVD's for UFO. We plan to watch it as soon as we are done with our current rewatch of Fireball XL5

Give it a try watching in the quiet of the night...Wink

Deva
I too love UFO. I remember meeting Ed Bishop / Commander Straker when I was 18 at a sci-fi event I helped to organize. (So 1989 it must have been. Coincidentally just found out the other day that we share the same birthday, June 11th). He was of course the guest of honour and did a Q and A to which he brought his Straker wig.
A key feature of UFO is the great music by Barry Gray. Just by chance I came across the soundtrack CD a few days ago and ordered it immediately. It arrived today. Really looking forward to putting the headphones on and being hurtled back into the future of... 1980!
"Time really is getting short, you know..."

One Spare Part
Deva wrote:

I too love UFO. I remember meeting Ed Bishop / Commander Straker when I was 18 at a sci-fi event I helped to organize. (So 1989 it must have been. Coincidentally just found out the other day that we share the same birthday, June 11th). He was of course the guest of honour and did a Q and A to which he brought his Straker wig.
A key feature of UFO is the great music by Barry Gray. Just by chance I came across the soundtrack CD a few days ago and ordered it immediately. It arrived today. Really looking forward to putting the headphones on and being hurtled back into the future of... 1980!

Got the soundtrack on cd AND on pure vinyl!!!!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.43 seconds
35,824,424 unique visits since 8th January 2014