Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,308
· Newest Rebel: Rachel_4_Avon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [46 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [35 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [27 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 209
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - C9 Sarcophagus - Sat 18th September
M1795537 OC Virn
This isn't my favourite ep. I can almost hear Fiona Cumming saying, "No go on, Tanith's a great writer. It'll all work out. You'll see. Just give it a try...
You're not sulking, I hope?

Tyce
I know a lot of people dont like this opening and I confess I've been known to fast forward over it but it's actually kinda fun if you immerse yourself into it.

Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

What do people have against this ep apart from the acres of synthetic gauze?

I love it, it's one of my faves.

I like the way it demonstrated a different 'side' of space adventure. It's perfectly plausible.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Travisina
More about the music - I love the way the themes introduced for each masked figure here are repeated later for each of the crew.
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

trevor travis
Hi everyone!

A few minutes later, but here and around 4 minutes in!

Travisina
AnneArthur wrote:

Hi everyone. Sorry I'm late, but Ive started watching. In the middle of the weird mime show now. They've just conjured up Vila - or the conjurer anyway.
I've had a very tiring week, and am completely knackered.

Hi Anne - same here!
My views are my own.

AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

trevor travis
Soolin is looking lovely this week!

Travisina
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

This isn't my favourite ep. I can almost hear Fiona Cumming saying, "No go on, Tanith's a great writer. It'll all work out. You'll see. Just give it a try...

Great writer, great director, great script and great acting. What's not to like?
My views are my own.

trevor travis
Avon as the bringer of death! Episode 52 spoilers Wink

AnneArthur
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

I love the pther one, Sand. This one has some interesting points - it's quite nice to have something completely different, for a change.

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

I know a lot of people dont like this opening and I confess I've been known to fast forward over it but it's actually kinda fun if you immerse yourself into it.

I love it...
My views are my own.

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Great writer, great director, great script and great acting. What's not to like?

Love this episode! One of my top five!

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Hi everyone!

A few minutes later, but here and around 4 minutes in!

Hi TT!
My views are my own.

Obsidian
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Actually, I find most of Tanith Lee's writing the kind of thing I liked when I was about 10 but not since. However, I like her eps and the radio play she did for Paul.

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Travisina wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Hello, Tyce. Guess we're waiting till 5 past, again. Thought I saw Travisina online before but maybe it was a ghost in the machine. Weird things happening in this episode - maybe it's leaking?

No, I'm here - but had some urgent admin-behind-the-scenes stuff to do. I might have to dip in and out of the rewatch while I slay the latest influx of spambots...

Travisina, I think you'd make a great bot slayer - pity their timing is crap. :-(

It can be quite therapeutic, slaying of bots. The important thing is not to slay genuine members at the same time!

Yeah that could be painful. *Tyce dives to the side so as not to be hit by a slaying laser beam.*

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

He brought plenty of death before Ep 52. Including Cally's...
My views are my own.

Obsidian
trevor travis wrote:

Hi TT! Glad you could join us.

M1795537 OC Virn
Travisina wrote:

More about the music - I love the way the themes introduced for each masked figure here are repeated later for each of the crew.

Agreed: the music is probably the best bit. I think it worked better as text than when they tried to make it into a drama - given the level of FX etc. Could probably do a lot better nowadays.

Also, I agree that it tries to show a different 'side' of SF, but SF and fantasy are different things. The problem with Sarcophagus may be that it tries to be both.
You're not sulking, I hope?

AnneArthur
I like Avon's concern for Cally here.

trevor travis
That opening scene wasn't actually the crew. It was brother Rimmer, brother Lister, brother Cat and brother Kryten doing a recreation of the rest of the episode, with the help of mine and dance.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.78 seconds
36,583,567 unique visits since 8th January 2014