Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,295
· Newest Rebel: Skaro_Bujj

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [44 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [29 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 204
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - B11 Gambit Sat 3rd July
Travisina
Rewatch Australia - B11: Gambit - Saturday 3rd July 2021

10.00am UK time
7.00pm Australia time

Join us in Freedom City, where you can bet your life you'll have a good time (see what I did there?). One of my very fave eps Wink

My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

Travisina
Hi everyone,
Just popping by to say hello. Got to run an errand for the in-laws, so I'll be missing this week's rewatch again. One of my fave episodes, too, sigh.

Oh well, needs must and I'll catch up with the thread later. Have fun, and stay well. Meegat, hope you're fully recovered from your bout of Covid?

PS Doesn't 'Delta-plus-variant-mutated-virus' sound like something Terry Nation would come up with? Shock
PPS And if further proof were needed that we're living in a parallel universe, Canada is the hottest place on the planet and England are through to the Euros 1/4 final...
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Hi everyone,
Just popping by to say hello. Got to run an errand for the in-laws, so I'll be missing this week's rewatch again. One of my fave episodes, too, sigh.

Oh well, needs must and I'll catch up with the thread later. Have fun, and stay well. Meegat, hope you're fully recovered from your bout of Covid?

PS Doesn't 'Delta-plus-variant-mutated-virus' sound like something Terry Nation would come up with? Shock
PPS And if further proof were needed that we're living in a parallel universe, Canada is the hottest place on the planet and England are through to the Euros 1/4 final...

So sorry you're going to miss out Travisina. I hope we can entertain you when eventually you catch up.

PS. Terry Nation might well have come up with the mutated viruses but, then again, it's what any epidemiologist or immunologist worth their salt was already predicting last year when we all went into lock down for the first time: if you alter the conditions, viruses adapt to make the best of them.
PPS. Canada is probably only the hottest place on the planet in the West. I'd lay odds on the REAL hottest place on the planet right now lying somewhere along the border between southern Iraq and western Iran only they're used to it and they ain't boasting.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Obsidian
Hi MsVirn. I saw you lurking. Are you viewing today?

meegat39
Hello all! Have we started?
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Obsidian
Hi meegat, are you joining in today? How are you feeling?

Obsidian
meegat39 wrote:

Hi meegat. I just started. How are you going?

M1795537 OC Virn
Obsidian wrote:

Hi, Obsidian, Meegat...sorry, I got involved in writing a comment on something else and lost track of the time. How is everyone today? Have we started?
You're not sulking, I hope?

Obsidian
I'm always pleased in this to see Blake's lawyer resurrected.

Obsidian
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Hi, Obsidian, Meegat...sorry, I got involved in writing a comment on something else and lost track of the time. How is everyone today? Have we started?

I do that often then have to catch up. Started a couple of minute late. Cally and Jenna are in their dress-ups. Love Cally's boots.

Obsidian
I hope I have legs like Sylvia Coleridge's (the croupier's) when I'm a little more elderly.

meegat39
Obsidian wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Hi Obsidian! I am well thanks and getting back to normal. However, track n trace are so bloody useless they have ordered me to isolate again because now my son has it. Makes no sense. My isolation finished last Sunday. How are you? Love this episode so much. All the costumes are stunning!
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

M1795537 OC Virn
Love how Cally has her teleport bracelet half-way up her arm - presumably because it would otherwise fall off, or just be generally annoying.

Obsidian
Talking to myself here. Who else wants Toise's headdress?

M1795537 OC Virn
Where on earth (or elsewhere) did She dig up Jarriere?

meegat39
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Hi MC Virn. I hope you are enjoying Servalan arguably at her finest. I love her dress, her makeup and earrings.

AnneArthur
Hi everyone - a bit late today. Here for the only episode in the entire series when Servalan doesn't wear either black or white. Perhaps because almost everyone else seems to be in black and white.

M1795537 OC Virn
Obsidian wrote:

Try: windy day, hair spray, gold glitter?

meegat39
Obsidian wrote:

Yes! If nothing else it would make a great Christmas decoration.

Obsidian
meegat39 wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Hi Obsidian! I am well thanks and getting back to normal. However, track n trace are so bloody useless they have ordered me to isolate again because now my son has it. Makes no sense. My isolation finished last Sunday. How are you? Love this episode so much. All the costumes are stunning!

Oh that's not fun at all Meegat. Is your son in lock down too? Everyone's back in lock down here in Australia because Delta strain has been out and about. We're all in masks again. Sad

Yes, love the costumes. Love Servie's plotting too.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.96 seconds
35,261,343 unique visits since 8th January 2014