Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,300
· Newest Rebel: Hoffels_radiation

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [44 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 205
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - B10 Voice from the Past Sat 26th June
Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Started a bit late. It's a week since I last logged in, and there are a number of new members pending admission. And about 90 spambots to be deleted!

Oh joy Travisina, although I think a few of new people joining the FB B7 page ARE spambots...

I'm a bit late starting as well. Didn't know why my external drive wouldn't work. Had forgotten my dearly beloved had been playing with my pooter while I was away and not replugged it.

Just try trusting me... hmmm.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
M1795537 OC Virn
Hello Anne, Meegat. Sorry to hear you've been ill, Meegat. Hope you're feeling better soon - don't try to do too much too soon. (Just watch B7....)

Also, the 'tone' didn't oscillate. Orac oscillates.
You're not sulking, I hope?

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Hi Travisina, Obsidian and M C Virn! Pleased to be here if somewhat tired. I actually have Covid. Was diagnosed last Saturday afternoon, but mainly feeling tired now and expecting to go back to work on Monday. I hope you are all well.

Oh Meegat, you poor thing! Were you vaccinated?

Yes, double vaccinated and last jab nearly four weeks before I contracted it. I am pretty sure I caught it from a customer at work. He was coughing pretty badly, despite wearing his mask. He probably should have not entered the building.

Renounce Covid!
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

Obsidian
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Hello Anne, Meegat. Sorry to hear you've been ill, Meegat. Hope you're feeling better soon - don't try to do too much too soon. (Just watch B7....)

No. He prevaricates. Grin

Travisina
Obsidian wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

And vacillates.
My views are my own.

AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

ClareGC
AnneArthur wrote:

Hi! My brother has arranged to meet me in Edinburgh in two weeks time, and for us to visit Mum together, so I am here this week.

Hi AnneArthur! I hope you have a lovely time when you do see your family.
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

Del-10...

Some years ago, my friend Nic and I booked to go to a B7 convention in Baltimore, called Del-10. It was cancelled at short notice, leaving us with un-cancel-able plane tickets. Our resulting adventures - what we did instead of Del-10 - has become the stuff of legend.

Thinking about it, 'Del-10' isn't the best name for con - even the Liberator didn't get there...

Tell Us more!!
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

AnneArthur
Liking all the snark here.

M1795537 OC Virn
Obsidian wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Vaccilates?

Travisina
Obsidian wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Started a bit late. It's a week since I last logged in, and there are a number of new members pending admission. And about 90 spambots to be deleted!

Oh joy Travisina, although I think a few of new people joining the FB B7 page ARE spambots...

That's why we have manual activation of 'pending members'. Otherwise we'd be overrun by bots (there are dozens, every day).
My views are my own.

Obsidian
meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Hi Travisina, Obsidian and M C Virn! Pleased to be here if somewhat tired. I actually have Covid. Was diagnosed last Saturday afternoon, but mainly feeling tired now and expecting to go back to work on Monday. I hope you are all well.

Yes, double vaccinated and last jab nearly four weeks before I contracted it. I am pretty sure I caught it from a customer at work. He was coughing pretty badly, despite wearing his mask. He probably should have not entered the building.

Oh wow! Doesn't that make you want to go and hide. Was it the new Delta+ strain? scarey. Glad if a speedy recovery is expected. Good luck. Hugs.

Obsidian
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Vaccilates?

That too.

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Del-10...

Some years ago, my friend Nic and I booked to go to a B7 convention in Baltimore, called Del-10. It was cancelled at short notice, leaving us with un-cancel-able plane tickets. Our resulting adventures - what we did instead of Del-10 - has become the stuff of legend.

Thinking about it, 'Del-10' isn't the best name for con - even the Liberator didn't get there...

Tell Us more!!

It's a VERY long story, and was reported in one of the Horizon newsletters. I'll try to dig it out.
My views are my own.

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Renounce Covid!

I do renounce it! I have to say I have been feeling like a leper since I caught it. The worst thing was telling all the people in my running group. Not exactly overjoyed!
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Travisina
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Vaccilates?

I said that!!
My views are my own.

M1795537 OC Virn
I see Travisina and I are having one of our telepathic days again.

GIve Blake a big slug of soma and leave him to sleep it off....

Travisina
AnneArthur wrote:

It's a good episode for snark.
My views are my own.

Obsidian
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

I see Travisina and I are having one of our telepathic days again.

GIve Blake a big slug of soma and leave him to sleep it off....

Well Avon tried a big slug...
Think I'd slap him too.

Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

It's a good episode for snark.

Love that snark!

AnneArthur
I have always thought that there was some truth in what Blake is saying - Avon and Cally were probably having a discreet fling, although the treachery is rubbish. But I am shocked at Vila believing Blake so easily.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.75 seconds
35,695,379 unique visits since 8th January 2014