Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 16

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,295
· Newest Rebel: Skaro_Bujj

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [44 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [29 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 204
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - B10 Voice from the Past Sat 26th June
Travisina
Rewatch Australia - B10: Voice from the Past - Saturday 26th June 2021

10.00am UK time
7.00pm Australia time

Join us for extraordinary accents, colourful backgrounds and strange disguises as Blake becomes possessed (you'd think Cally would be more sympathetic, but there you go).

My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Rewatch Australia - B10: Voice from the Past - Saturday 26th June 2021

10.00am UK time
7.00pm Australia time

Join us for extraordinary accents, colourful backgrounds and strange disguises as Blake becomes possessed (you'd think Cally would be more sympathetic, but there you go).

See you soon!
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Travisina
Hi Obsidian!

I'm actually here today for the rewatch, though I do have to log off smartish, cos I've got a Zoom at 11.00

How are things in Canberra? I see that Sydney's locking down - have you heard from Joe Dredd?
My views are my own.

AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

M1795537 OC Virn
Hi, Travisina, Obsidian. Hope you're both OK. Looking forward to seeing Servalan in a tent.
You're not sulking, I hope?

Travisina
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Hi, Travisina, Obsidian. Hope you're both OK. Looking forward to seeing Servalan in a tent.

She's on IMAX today. Tent in a couple of weeks (we're lagging behind the Tuesday rewatches!)
My views are my own.

ClareGC
Hi Travisina, Obsidian and M... OC Virn. Just started!
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."

meegat39
Hi Travisina, Obsidian and M C Virn! Pleased to be here if somewhat tired. I actually have Covid. Was diagnosed last Saturday afternoon, but mainly feeling tired now and expecting to go back to work on Monday. I hope you are all well.
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

M1795537 OC Virn
Travisina wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

She's on IMAX today. Tent in a couple of weeks (we're lagging behind the Tuesday rewatches!)

OK, I'm rapidly losing track....l how are we going to catch up? I'm actually watching the right episode, which is a start, I suppose. Hi Clare!
Edited by M1795537 OC Virn on 26 June 2021 10:04:17
You're not sulking, I hope?

AnneArthur
Hi! My brother has arranged to meet me in Edinburgh in two weeks time, and for us to visit Mum together, so I am here this week.

ClareGC
Somehow, I just don't see Avon taking interest in Cally's relaxation exercises. Del 10 sounds lovely - I hope they make it there.

meegat39
ClareGC wrote:

Hi Clare GC!
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

AnneArthur
I like Avon's response to the meditation.

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

Hi Travisina, Obsidian and M C Virn! Pleased to be here if somewhat tired. I actually have Covid. Was diagnosed last Saturday afternoon, but mainly feeling tired now and expecting to go back to work on Monday. I hope you are all well.

Oh Meegat, you poor thing! Were you vaccinated?
My views are my own.

Travisina
Started a bit late. It's a week since I last logged in, and there are a number of new members pending admission. And about 90 spambots to be deleted!
My views are my own.

AnneArthur
meegat39 wrote:

Oh Meegat, I am sorry - but glad to hear that you are recovering.

Obsidian
Hi Travisina. Glad you could join us.
Hi ClareGC and MsVirn. I hope you are all well.
Meegat! How did you get Covid? Poor you. Had you had a vaccination or not yet?
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Travisina
Hi Clare and Anne!
My views are my own.

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Oh Meegat, you poor thing! Were you vaccinated?

Yes, double vaccinated and last jab nearly four weeks before I contracted it. I am pretty sure I caught it from a customer at work. He was coughing pretty badly, despite wearing his mask. He probably should have not entered the building.

ClareGC
meegat39 wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

Hi Clare GC!

Hey! Glad you could make it today. I hope you're not feeling too bad from Covid and are recovering now.

Travisina
Del-10...

Some years ago, my friend Nic and I booked to go to a B7 convention in Baltimore, called Del-10. It was cancelled at short notice, leaving us with un-cancel-able plane tickets. Our resulting adventures - what we did instead of Del-10 - has become the stuff of legend.

Thinking about it, 'Del-10' isn't the best name for con - even the Liberator didn't get there...
My views are my own.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.80 seconds
35,302,781 unique visits since 8th January 2014