Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 1
Iain Short

· Total Rebels: 1,295
· Newest Rebel: Skaro_Bujj

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [44 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [29 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 204
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - B9 Countdown Sat 19th June
Gauda Cheese
I like how Vila is somewhat surprised that there's launch doors above a rocket Oops

Gauda Cheese
ClareGC wrote:

Gauda Cheese wrote:

Ahh the future....... where no one has photo ID Oops

It's quite a stretch of the imagination for me to believe that noone can know what anyone else looks like (even Blake, or the President) unless they've met the person themselves.

I'm sure Blake's photo has been sent around by this point!

Rarely do people say "Holy crap you're Blake!" Oops

AnneArthur
ClareGC wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

Incidentally, Blakes 7 is certificate 12 in the Netherlands, according to my DVD. I thought is was PG in the UK?

My series A, B and C DVD sets are PG. Series D is 12. I hadn't noticed that before. I can understand why just from the last episode.

That would make sense.

Gauda Cheese
All 4 seasons are PG in Oz

ClareGC
mrsbookmark wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

Typical woman being asked to do everything . . .

It was silly not to take Cally down to the surface. She stood alone on a whole planet willing to fight by herself and now she just sits there and waits for a call.

In the audio stories she trained for 10 years on a planet's surface as a guerrilla freedom fighter. I can't forget that I heard that about her history, so I find it hard to believe that she waits around on the ship when others like Vila get in on the action on the surface.
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."

Gauda Cheese
ClareGC wrote:

mrsbookmark wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

It was silly not to take Cally down to the surface. She stood alone on a whole planet willing to fight by herself and now she just sits there and waits for a call.

In the audio stories she trained for 10 years on a planet's surface as a guerrilla freedom fighter. I can't forget that I heard that about her history, so I find it hard to believe that she waits around on the ship when others like Vila get in on the action on the surface.

Especially when Vila doesn't wanna be there anyway

AnneArthur
Gauda Cheese wrote:

Obviously your children are toughter than us effete Europeans!

Gauda Cheese
That's one seriously cold dude to try and convince a guy to abandon his whole world. Provine would have killed him later anyway probably.

Gauda Cheese
AnneArthur wrote:

Gauda Cheese wrote:

Obviously your children are toughter than us effete Europeans!

I cried like crazy when I first saw Blake on VHS.

AnneArthur
Gauda Cheese wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

mrsbookmark wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

But Vila's special skills are almost always needed.

ClareGC
meegat39 wrote:

Hi sorry was distracted by a large postal delivery.

I just had a massive delivery (food) at the same time as you, lol. Luckily, I'm right next to my buildings front door, and I can just grab all the bags and dump them inside in a few trips.

mrsbookmark
Gauda Cheese wrote:

ClareGC wrote:

mrsbookmark wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

Exactly!

ClareGC
I love these scenes with Blake, Avon and Vila. Opening like a dream, or nightmare, haha.

ClareGC
Ooooh, Del Grant's arrived Grin This is where the story gets really exciting for me!

AnneArthur
I had forgotten Grant was a mercenary and not one of the Albians. That would explain a lot.

Gauda Cheese
Soo I guess Avon and Del are just going to strip down in front of Cally.

meegat39
ClareGC wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Hi sorry was distracted by a large postal delivery.

I just had a massive delivery (food) at the same time as you, lol. Luckily, I'm right next to my buildings front door, and I can just grab all the bags and dump them inside in a few trips.

That was handy! Mine was rather exciting as I had something arrived that I really did not order as well as some other things I was looking forward to, so now ai have a mystery to solve
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

meegat39
Gauda Cheese wrote:

Shane we didn't get to see that!
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

AnneArthur
I like how Vial teleports down and that guard doesn't even challenge him.

ClareGC
Gauda Cheese wrote:

Yeah, I guess so. The scene's not on my DVD, but I'd be interested to watch an extended episode (if one exists anywhere).

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.55 seconds
35,302,811 unique visits since 8th January 2014