Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,301
· Newest Rebel: StuDon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [45 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 206
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - B7 Killer Sat 29th May
Travisina
Rewatch Australia - B7: Killer - Saturday 29th May 2021

10.00am UK time
7.00pm Australia time

Join us for a deadly plague (oh sorry, we've already got one of those IRL), Michelin Men, and some excellent guest actors.

My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

Travisina
Hi all - I'm out most of today, and will miss this rewatch (again).

Have fun, and I'll catch up with the thread later.

**I know it's a bit short notice, but would anyone like a Horizon Zoom next week, 5th June?**
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

M1795537 OC Virn
Hi, I'm here, but I'm doing one of Mrs Underhill's jisaws, so might be a bit distracted....
You're not sulking, I hope?

mrsbookmark
Hi! I'm here and watching. Plus, I have ice cream.

AnneArthur
Hi, I'm here - just getting started. This is possibly my least favourite Blake's 7 episode, but it still has soe good points.

ClareGC
Hi OC Virn. Pause that Jigsaw Wink

Sorry you can't make it Travisina, but glad you have a life!
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."

Obsidian
Sorry to hear you can't join us, Travisina, but glad you're both here, MsVirn and mrsbookmark.

Just had my first Covid shot on Thursday. I hope the second one is not as horrible. Ice cream might have helped yesterday. Perhaps this evening...
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
AnneArthur
I would have thought Cally would know how to operate the teleport by now - or is Avon just being over-cautious?

mrsbookmark
Hi Anne, Clare GC, OCVIRM

AnneArthur
Hi Clare!

Obsidian
ClareGC wrote:

Hi OC Virn. Pause that Jigsaw Wink

Sorry you can't make it Travisina, but glad you have a life!

Hi Clare GC. Hi Anne Arthur. Glad you could be here. You're right about Travisna having a life. Smile

mrsbookmark
Obsidian wrote:

Sorry to hear you can't join us, Travisina, but glad you're both here, MsVirn and mrsbookmark.

Just had my first Covid shot on Thursday. I hope the second one is not as horrible. Ice cream might have helped yesterday. Perhaps this evening...

I HOPE IT GOES OK. Still, haven't started may vaccinations here.

M1795537 OC Virn
OOps. Missed the start. Hello all - how's things?

AnneArthur
I had my second AZ vaccine a couple of weeks ago, Obsidian, and it was a bit better - but still not fun.

Obsidian
I love the photographs taken of them filming the initial shots of the base, painted on glass. Always fascinating to see behind the scenes.

And that space craft: always looks lie three big sauce or mustard bottles – of the motorway kaff style – tied together.

AnneArthur
I do like that sinister ship.

ClareGC
Hi Mrs B! Multitasking rewatching and icecream should work Grin It's icecream weather here in Bath (I must buy some!)

Hi Anne. This is one of my least watched episodes, so I think one of my least favourites. Often episodes improve on me while I'm watching in this rewatch.
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."

M1795537 OC Virn
Obsidian wrote:

I love the photographs taken of them filming the initial shots of the base, painted on glass. Always fascinating to see behind the scenes.

And that space craft: always looks lie three big sauce or mustard bottles – of the motorway kaff style – tied together.

Behind what scenes? Are you suggesting this is all faked? Blake isn't really fighting the Feds?

Obsidian
AnneArthur wrote:

I had my second AZ vaccine a couple of weeks ago, Obsidian, and it was a bit better - but still not fun.

I seemed to get all the promised worst fun. So, something not to look forward to.

Obsidian
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Behind what scenes? Are you suggesting this is all faked? Blake isn't really fighting the Feds?

You know it's all just castles in the air.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.65 seconds
35,878,575 unique visits since 8th January 2014