Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 6
BradPaula, Iain Short, JustBrad, trevor travis, One Spare Part, littlesue

· Total Rebels: 1,294
· Newest Rebel: jds12

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [44 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [29 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 204
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
RIP, Prince Philip
Joe Dredd
My thoughts go out to the Queen and their family at this sad time.

GanMiniMe
Indeed. I liked Prince Philip. A sad loss to all of us, but most of all to his wife and family.

BradPaula
Such a sad day. He was such a faithful consort ot the Queen for all these years. I feel for Her Majesty- it has to be a hard jolt to lose the love of your life. RIP HRH Prince Phillip.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Tyce
Really sad. Funny but just yesterday I was wondering how far off his 100th birthday he was and was really hoping he would make it. I even joked with my mum that I hope he makes it so he can get his telegram from the Queen.....

My thoughts are with the Queen; such a loss at anytime is horrid but at 94 it must be particularly hard.

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Really sad. Funny but just yesterday I was wondering how far off his 100th birthday he was and was really hoping he would make it. I even joked with my mum that I hope he makes it so he can get his telegram from the Queen.....

My thoughts are with the Queen; such a loss at anytime is horrid but at 94 it must be particularly hard.

Tyce - hubby and I had exactly the same conversation! My heart likewise goes out to the Queen.
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

M1795537 OC Virn
Joe Dredd wrote:

My thoughts go out to the Queen and their family at this sad time.

Mine too. Prince Philip has touched so many lives, not least through the D of E Award Scheme. A great legacy for a great character.
You're not sulking, I hope?

Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Tyce - hubby and I had exactly the same conversation! My heart likewise goes out to the Queen.

Same, same. Said it to mine last year when Phil turned 99.

I think it's a very sad occasion. A major passing of the generations that in future we may become more, rather than less, aware of. Everyone here was going on about how ABC TV had a long dedicatory session to Philip rather than showing Vera repeats. Well, he was an extremely important person, historically and socially. I know many of those miffed viewers think football players are more so, but it isn't so. We are witnessing some important historical and social changes. In recent years, my and many of my friends parents have died. They were of the same generation. People who lived through WWII and knew the horrors. Philip also set a great example of being a 'new' type of father, husband, etc. while making his own mark sponsoring many new attitudes and schemes. And he had a terrific, vagabond mouth. Too bad about all those Puritans who think otherwise.

How much this will affect the Queen, who knows? They have been partners for so long. Although expected, it must be extremely tough for her and for the rest of the family. They certainly have my deepest condolences.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
One Spare Part
Obsidian wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Same, same. Said it to mine last year when Phil turned 99.

I think it's a very sad occasion. A major passing of the generations that in future we may become more, rather than less, aware of. Everyone here was going on about how ABC TV had a long dedicatory session to Philip rather than showing Vera repeats. Well, he was an extremely important person, historically and socially. I know many of those miffed viewers think football players are more so, but it isn't so. We are witnessing some important historical and social changes. In recent years, my and many of my friends parents have died. They were of the same generation. People who lived through WWII and knew the horrors. Philip also set a great example of being a 'new' type of father, husband, etc. while making his own mark sponsoring many new attitudes and schemes. And he had a terrific, vagabond mouth. Too bad about all those Puritans who think otherwise.

How much this will affect the Queen, who knows? They have been partners for so long. Although expected, it must be extremely tough for her and for the rest of the family. They certainly have my deepest condolences.

Well said, Obsidian. You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone as the song says. In some ways, it is the end of an era or close to it. Sorry to be speaking in cliches but they don't make them like that anymore. More's the pity.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.35 seconds
35,158,988 unique visits since 8th January 2014