Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,302
· Newest Rebel: PeterInDudley

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [45 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 206
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Reading Pratchett: Lords and Ladies - 6th May
stormypetrel
Travisina wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Hi both - I'm here now. With a large all-in-one-big-bowl supper.
How are you?

Hello!

Hi! Sorry not to have replied yet re Welwyn Walk. If you can't do Saturdays, we can try a Sunday - I do have to a bit of work on Sunday mornings, but should be done by the time you get here.

Sunday would work. I’ll have to persuade Magnus to get up very early, but that shouldn’t be difficult…

M1795537 OC Virn
When J and I vote, we're each i% of the electorate in our tiny area! When we went today, we asked if they'd been busy and I can only describe their reaction as 'sniggering'. They're there from before 7am till 10pm for up to 100 voters, and I don't expect half of them will show up. We're only electing a Police Commissioner this time.
You're not sulking, I hope?

stormypetrel
Ah, you’re back! It said I was the only one logged in!

stormypetrel
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

When J and I vote, we're each i% of the electorate in our tiny area! When we went today, we asked if they'd been busy and I can only describe their reaction as 'sniggering'. They're there from before 7am till 10pm for up to 100 voters, and I don't expect half of them will show up. We're only electing a Police Commissioner this time.

We’ve got the council elections too. I had to vote in the village hall. I was the only one there!

Travisina
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

We had THREE votes today (ballot papers in fetching shades of salmon pink, purple and green) - for police commissioner, Herts County Council and Welwyn Hatfield Council. There were no queues, but people were coming and going in steady numbers.
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

Travisina
stormypetrel wrote:

It was lying!
My views are my own.

AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

M1795537 OC Virn
stormypetrel wrote:

It does that to me as well sometimes. I'm also being a bit cautious about refreshing too much because we kept getting thrown off at the S hemisphere rewatch last Sat.

stormypetrel
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

It does that to me as well sometimes. I'm also being a bit cautious about refreshing too much because we kept getting thrown off at the S hemisphere rewatch last Sat.

Federation interference?

Travisina
stormypetrel wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

We’ve got the council elections too. I had to vote in the village hall. I was the only one there!

Our polling station used to be at the junior school a few doors down from our house, but now it's in a village hall by the local shops. It's a longer walk, but healthier, with more Pokemon en route, and a chance to pop into the shops.
My views are my own.

stormypetrel
Travisina wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Our polling station used to be at the junior school a few doors down from our house, but now it's in a village hall by the local shops. It's a longer walk, but healthier, with more Pokemon en route, and a chance to pop into the shops.

You make it sound like the Pokemon are the health benefit!

Travisina
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

. Oh poo bums, I hope the website isn't playing up again. We had a LOT of this at the beginning, then it seemed to settle down. But this website has recently turned 7 years old, which is quite ancient for a website, and the Supreme Commander and I have been wondering what to do about it...
My views are my own.

M1795537 OC Virn
On a different topic, in the context of B7, what does PGTM mean?

Travisina
stormypetrel wrote:

Travisina wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Sure are!
My views are my own.

stormypetrel
Travisina wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

. Oh poo bums, I hope the website isn't playing up again. We had a LOT of this at the beginning, then it seemed to settle down. But this website has recently turned 7 years old, which is quite ancient for a website, and the Supreme Commander and I have been wondering what to do about it...

Erk! We don’t want to lose it!

M1795537 OC Virn
Travisina wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

Travisina wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Sure are!

Pokemon is the sign of a sick mind!

Travisina
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Dunno. Where did you see it? Can you use it in a sentence?
My views are my own.

stormypetrel
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Pass. In what context did you see it?

I liked your story, by the way Smile

M1795537 OC Virn
stormypetrel wrote:

Travisina wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

It sorted itself out in the end. But it wasn't just me that had trouble.

Travisina
stormypetrel wrote:

Travisina wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

I know! But that's what happened each time we do an upgrade - the entire thing dies and has to rise, Phoenix-like, from the ashes. In 2014, everything had to be rebuilt from scratch, members had to re-register. We'd backed up as much as we could - News, Articles and Stories etc can be saved (well, copy-pasted into Word docs), but there's no way to preserve the forum Oops
My views are my own.

Travisina
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Travisina wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

Travisina wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Sure are!

Pokemon is the sign of a sick mind!

Steady, M!
I love Pokemon. Especially this iteration, which provides incentive to go for walks Grin
My views are my own.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.92 seconds
35,937,597 unique visits since 8th January 2014