Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,278
· Newest Rebel: Frankymole2

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [43 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [28 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [14 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [25 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 200
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Bristol Beer and Blakes 7, Saturday 17 July 2021
RichardMk2
To make up for the disappointment of "Forever Avon" being postponed, Meegat39 and I decided it would be good if we could all meet up for a drink.

So it's CONFIRMED! Bristol Beer and Blakes 7 is on the above date from 12 Noon at the Knights Templar Wetherspoons , BS1 6DG

For those of you not familiar the venue it's very close to Bristol Temple Meads Railway Station.

Down and Safe!

Richard Mk2

GanMiniMe
This is tempting... very tempting... to tell the truth as I was going to be free that weekend anyway I was thinking of making a bit of a weekend of it anyway, even without the con. Maybe a night or two in Bristol is on the cards... I will explore this possibility very thoroughly and get back to you...

RichardMk2
GanMiniMe wrote:

This is tempting... very tempting... to tell the truth as I was going to be free that weekend anyway I was thinking of making a bit of a weekend of it anyway, even without the con. Maybe a night or two in Bristol is on the cards... I will explore this possibility very thoroughly and get back to you...

Cool! If you've got any queries relating to any aspect of Bristol just give me a shout. I work in an office block very close to the venue so I know the area.

GanMiniMe
RichardMk2 wrote:

GanMiniMe wrote:

Cool! If you've got any queries relating to any aspect of Bristol just give me a shout. I work in an office block very close to the venue so I know the area.

Thankyou! My first and most immediate question is this:

Is the real ale good?

Lorna
Sorry Richard. I know I have been before but I probably wont be going this year. I dont want to be using public transport; and there may be outside seating but there is still the problem of me not wanting to use the toilets!
Edited by Lorna on 04 April 2021 10:34:27

RichardMk2
Lorna wrote:

Sorry Richard. I know I have been before but I probably wont be going this year. I dont want to be using public transport; and there may be outside seating but there is still the problem of me not wanting to use the toilets!

Sorry to hear you feel this. Personally I feel safe using public transport. I have been going into Bristol to my office 2 days a week by train and feel perfectly safe.. It's safer than driving on Bristol's congested roads. A recent study by the Railway Safety Standards Board (RSSCool has suggested that the risk of catching Covid on public transport is very low. Other studies done in France and Germany have come up with similar results. As it it is the trains and buses are fairly empty at the moment.

Finally incidences of Covid in Brisol are now very low according to the latest figures from Bristol Council. Also by mid July just about everyone will have had at least one jab.
Edited by RichardMk2 on 04 April 2021 22:19:18

RichardMk2
GanMiniMe wrote:

RichardMk2 wrote:

GanMiniMe wrote:

Is the real ale good?

Well it has been up to now in the The Knights Templar. I will be able to give you an update by the middle of the middle of the week after next as I plan to visit the Knights Templar with some work colleagues that week.

GanMiniMe
RichardMk2 wrote:

GanMiniMe wrote:

RichardMk2 wrote:

GanMiniMe wrote:

Is the real ale good?

Well it has been up to now in the The Knights Templar. I will be able to give you an update by the middle of the middle of the week after next as I plan to visit the Knights Templar with some work colleagues that week.

All in the name of workplace research, of course...Wink

RichardMk2
But of course! It's also a dummy run for my very belated 2020 Birthday Drink the week after!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.51 seconds
32,336,755 unique visits since 8th January 2014