Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 13

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,301
· Newest Rebel: StuDon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [45 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 206
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - A11 Bounty Sat 20th March
Tyce
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Tyce wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Re; AZ jabs: I had mine in the Health Centre in the next village. It's the sort of place where everyone knows everyone else. Half of my village had been called up on the same day. Saw people I hadn't met for a year. We were all commenting on how nice it was to get out in the real world. Much merriment (and speculation) when it turned out the Vicar's wife was being sent to another town for hers.

LOL The mind boggles! Itís also incredibly ironic that after all that social distancing they bring you together for the vaccine.

No - it was all very well managed with a one-way system through the building that meant I saw parts of it I'd never been in before. We shouted at each other across the car park while sitting out the obligatory 15 mins before driving home again.

If it wasnít so serious Iíd say it sounded like an a-maze-ing day.
Edited by Tyce on 20 March 2021 09:57:14

Joe Dredd
Sarkoff: #I Shot the Sharif#

ClareGC
Joe Dredd wrote:

Astra_ZEN_ica - appropriate for B7 fans.

I hadn't noticed that. That's possibly why I particularly like the idea of having the Astra Zenica jab (although I'll take whichever I'm offered).
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."

Travisina
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Tyce wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Re; AZ jabs: I had mine in the Health Centre in the next village. It's the sort of place where everyone knows everyone else. Half of my village had been called up on the same day. Saw people I hadn't met for a year. We were all commenting on how nice it was to get out in the real world. Much merriment (and speculation) when it turned out the Vicar's wife was being sent to another town for hers.

LOL The mind boggles! Itís also incredibly ironic that after all that social distancing they bring you together for the vaccine.

No - it was all very well managed with a one-way system through the building that meant I saw parts of it I'd never been in before. We shouted at each other across the car park while sitting out the obligatory 15 mins before driving home again.

Ours was in Roche Pharmaceuticals HQ, where they'd taken over the whole ground floor and canteen area. There was a bit of a Handmaid's Tale vibe, seeing the canteen all shuttered and closed, and the dining room with its inspirational posters and signs looking anachronistic and sad.
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

stormypetrel
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Tyce wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

I drove to my parentsí house in the obligatory 15 mins because I was damned if I was sitting in a car park when I could be drinking coffee.

Obsidian
Well, now, thank goodness Avon will be better dressed next time.

A strange episode I find that. What do others think?
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
meegat39
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

That sounds like something out of thr play you were in! Grin

Well, it did involve several of the same people!
have you read any of the Miss Read books about Village life? I really enjoyed a few if those

Grin Grin
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Travisina
ClareGC wrote:

I love how Tarvin says "Sarkoff!" at the end. It sounds exactly like the expletive "Zark Off!" from Hitchhiker's Guide, tehe.

Grin
My views are my own.

AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Joe Dredd
I wonder if Sarkoff established his alliance with Auron? Even if he did, it would all be for naught partway through S3.

stormypetrel
Joe Dredd wrote:

Grin

M1795537 OC Virn
Oh, ok. The episode seems to have finished without telling me. So busy catching up on the comments. Yet again, thanks for your company and hope we can do this again next week, for the Return of Servalan.
You're not sulking, I hope?

Obsidian
Joe Dredd wrote:

One of those occasions where we need the up-chucking emoji.

Travisina
Obsidian wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

Obsidian wrote:
I'm especially bothered by his sensible shoes. The Amagons look great.

We missed the scenes where the Amagons stole his boots and made him wear leather slip-ons as part of his punishment.

They look like school shoes.

It's seeing socks that makes it weird for me. (Weirder without, granted, but Avon and socks doesn't compute.)

Precisely. Utterly daggy.

I *think* I know what 'daggy' means (is it to do with the posteriors of sheep?)
My views are my own.

Travisina
stormypetrel wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Tyce wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

I drove to my parentsí house in the obligatory 15 mins because I was damned if I was sitting in a car park when I could be drinking coffee.

They had a waiting area at ours, so I sat there catching Pokemon...
My views are my own.

Obsidian
Joe Dredd wrote:

I wonder if Sarkoff established his alliance with Auron? Even if he did, it would all be for naught partway through S3.

No tight alliances in this man's galaxy. How would they keep up with technology being so varied, planet to planet? So I'm not feeling positive.

stormypetrel
Right, Iíll go and put my own socks on, now. Mine are nicer than Avonís. Also I canít currently feel my feet, and since the episode has finished... Iíll see if I can make it in time next week!

Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

Obsidian wrote:
I'm especially bothered by his sensible shoes. The Amagons look great.

We missed the scenes where the Amagons stole his boots and made him wear leather slip-ons as part of his punishment.

They look like school shoes.

It's seeing socks that makes it weird for me. (Weirder without, granted, but Avon and socks doesn't compute.)

Precisely. Utterly daggy.

I *think* I know what 'daggy' means (is it to do with the posteriors of sheep?)

You got it Travisina. Very poo-ey and fly-blown posteriors. But it's an affectionate term.

M1795537 OC Virn
meegat39 wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

That sounds like something out of thr play you were in! Grin

Well, it did involve several of the same people!
have you read any of the Miss Read books about Village life? I really enjoyed a few if those

Grin Grin

Yes, but think Miss Read crossed with Dibley and you're nearer the mark. Before they built a new place, the waiting room at the doctor's had a notice about what to do in case of fire... it said , and I quote, 'GET OUT QUICK'.
You're not sulking, I hope?

Obsidian
stormypetrel wrote:

Right, Iíll go and put my own socks on, now. Mine are nicer than Avonís. Also I canít currently feel my feet, and since the episode has finished... Iíll see if I can make it in time next week!

Bye Stormy. Stay warm and safe.

Travisina
That was great fun - thanks for the company! I like this ep, despite - or perhaps because of - its curious structure. The characters are all in fine form, the dialogue sparkles, great location and (apart from Avon), nice outfits.

Good luck to all those getting vaccinated, and even better luck to those who are still waiting...
My views are my own.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.64 seconds
35,878,726 unique visits since 8th January 2014