Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,288
· Newest Rebel: Blake316

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [44 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [29 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 204
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Reading Pratchett: Feet of Clay - 1st April 2021
Travisina
Terry Pratchett - Feet of Clay

Date: Thursday 1st April 2021
Time: 7.45pm

Join us in Ankh Morpork, as the City Watch finds it has a golem problem on its hands...
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

Travisina
Hi Stormy and M...Virn (and anyone else who'd like to join us) -
just making supper, back soon.

It's been a bit of a day...
My views are my own.

AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

M1795537 OC Virn
Hello Travisina, ready when you are.
You're not sulking, I hope?

stormypetrel
Im here too. Although its my turn to have Magnus, so if he wakes up I might get a bit distracted...

M1795537 OC Virn
Hello Magnus. Oh, and Stormy. What have you been up to today?

Travisina
Hi both!

Stormy, Magnus is an EXCELLENT name for a puppy! We have a cuddly monkey by the same name. What kind is he?
My views are my own.

stormypetrel
Magnus has been trying to help the plumber. I have been rejoicing that my toilet flushes once more.
How about you two?

stormypetrel
Travisina wrote:

Hi both!

Stormy, Magnus is an EXCELLENT name for a puppy! We have a cuddly monkey by the same name. What kind is he?

Hes- wait for it- a cross between a Belgian sheepdog and a hairy whippet. Needless to say, an unintentional one. Hes a nice little chap, though, when hes not bent on destroying the house!

M1795537 OC Virn
stormypetrel wrote:

Magnus has been trying to help the plumber. I have been rejoicing that my toilet flushes once more.
How about you two?

Hey! The landlord came through on the toilet, as it were. Nice to know he responded to your cry for help. Today I finally did some baking, having realised it's Chocolate Sunday weekend. Now covered in crumbs from one of my Eccles cakes.

Travisina
Flippin' heck, what a day. You know the sort - where you printer runs out of ink, and the server for BF's shared documents (Box) goes down, and your mobile needs re-booting, and the UI isn't behaving the way it should, and there are problems with the App, and there are a zillion spreadsheets that need to be updated and shared, and...
My views are my own.

stormypetrel
My boss had to remind me theres Bank Holidays. I had forgotten about the chocolate weekend.

stormypetrel
Travisina wrote:

Flippin' heck, what a day. You know the sort - where you printer runs out of ink, and the server for BF's shared documents (Box) goes down, and your mobile needs re-booting, and the UI isn't behaving the way it should, and there are problems with the App, and there are a zillion spreadsheets that need to be updated and shared, and...

Business as usual then...

M1795537 OC Virn
Having seen this month's ficlet prompts I'm expecting one from you, Stormy about the time they had an actual elephant on the Liberator....

Travsina - this is how you stop a toilet from leaking....maybe if you asked Stormy nicely she'd give you her plumber's number.

Travisina
stormypetrel wrote:

How about you two?

Well there's a coincidence! We had the plumbers round yesterday, 'cos our downstairs loo wouldn't stop filling, and we couldn't shut off the mains stopcock.
Loo not entirely fixed - they replaced the valve, but it's still dripping. At least the overflow pipe is working.
Stopcock has been replaced, hopefully that's now okay. Magnus did not get involved.
My views are my own.

Travisina
stormypetrel wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Hi both!

Hes- wait for it- a cross between a Belgian sheepdog and a hairy whippet. Needless to say, an unintentional one. Hes a nice little chap, though, when hes not bent on destroying the house!

Sounds gorgeous. Please bring him with you next time you venture south?
My views are my own.

M1795537 OC Virn
Travisina wrote:

Just an ordinary day at BF, eh?

stormypetrel
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Having seen this month's ficlet prompts I'm expecting one from you, Stormy about the time they had an actual elephant on the Liberator....

Travsina - this is how you stop a toilet from leaking....maybe if you asked Stormy nicely she'd give you her plumber's number.

Im not sure youd get a teleport bracelet on an elephant...

M1795537 OC Virn
stormypetrel wrote:

M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Im not sure youd get a teleport bracelet on an elephant...

|Their trunks are very versatile.

Travisina
stormypetrel wrote:

My boss had to remind me theres Bank Holidays. I had forgotten about the chocolate weekend.

I have to do the usual Sunday thing on Sunday, Easter or no Easter - activating the BF Podcast, setting up the weekly discounted Randomoid Selectortron and adding a new slider to the front page. Fiddly, but doesn't take long if all goes okay...
My views are my own.

stormypetrel
Travisina wrote:

stormypetrel wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Hi both!

Sounds gorgeous. Please bring him with you next time you venture south?

Hes allowed out in a fortnight. Im sure hed like to sniff his way round that walk weve promised to do!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.61 seconds
34,093,219 unique visits since 8th January 2014