Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,278
· Newest Rebel: Frankymole2

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [43 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [28 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [14 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [25 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 200
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Rewatch Australia D9: Sand - Sat 31st October
Tyce
Joe Dredd wrote:

Tyce wrote:
Yes, you can even paint a nude if you like!


Could be more fun than painting a canvas, I suppose!

Yes, and if you paint clothes on them nobody will know that they are nude any more.
 
Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Poor old (young) Tarrant gets to do a massive amount of soul searching in this series. Doomed romances coming thick and fast.



This interaction with Servalan works brilliantly (influence of Sand), but his romance with Zeeona would be more credible if he hadn't had all that nonsense with Piri.


Agreed. How any of the dudes got taken in by her is beyond me, but maybe it's a sign of future times. Having the fling with Servalan does make his thing for Zeeona far more credible, not that I have a big problem with it anyway, but it does seem as though he's either gagging for it or easily led a stray.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
ClareGC
Such a breathtaking Servalan ending! So emotional! And then the "... yet." LOL.

Was lovely rewatching with you all. Take care everyone!
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."
 
Obsidian
Tyce wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

Tyce wrote:
Yes, you can even paint a nude if you like!


Could be more fun than painting a canvas, I suppose!

Yes, and if you paint clothes on them nobody will know that they are nude any more.


I do enjoy the Mars Bar ad for these reasons.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Joe Dredd
Travisina wrote:

I want Tyce.Con merchandise!


Blast this covid, right!?

If you can get to Tyce's place, I'm sure she will give you some sand. In your hand.

On demand.*





* Manners are preferrable.
 
Obsidian
ClareGC wrote:

Such a breathtaking Servalan ending! So emotional! And then the "... yet." LOL.

Was lovely rewatching with you all. Take care everyone!


You see, then, that dictators are made, not born.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Obsidian
Joe Dredd wrote:

Travisina wrote:

I want Tyce.Con merchandise!


Blast this covid, right!?

If you can get to Tyce's place, I'm sure she will give you some sand. In your hand.

On demand.*





* Manners are preferrable.


Tyce says she hasn't seen any sand recently.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Joe Dredd
Obsidian wrote:
I do enjoy the Mars Bar ad for these reasons.


Is that the one where the kid is painting and the model turns out to be his mum?
 
ClareGC
Travisina wrote:

That was a fab ep, and great company.
Stay safe and well, everybody.
Claire, I have a myriad suggestions for indigestion treatments, if you need advice!


I'm slowly sipping a calcium carbonate solution - which seems to be helping. Only had it since yesterday pm, and have mostly slept since then, so I'll see how it goes today. Thanks.
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."
 
Obsidian
Joe Dredd wrote:

Obsidian wrote:
I do enjoy the Mars Bar ad for these reasons.


Is that the one where the kid is painting and the model turns out to be his mum?


Yes. I love it. Have a giggle every time.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Joe Dredd
Obsidian wrote:
Tyce says she hasn't seen any sand recently.


There aren't really any t-shirts either!
 
Joe Dredd
I hope you feel better soon, Clare.

ClareGC wrote:
I'm slowly sipping a calcium carbonate solution


Calcium carbonate?

Rutile?

Quite a science lesson this week.
 
Obsidian
ClareGC wrote:

Travisina wrote:

That was a fab ep, and great company.
Stay safe and well, everybody.
Claire, I have a myriad suggestions for indigestion treatments, if you need advice!


I'm slowly sipping a calcium carbonate solution - which seems to be helping. Only had it since yesterday pm, and have mostly slept since then, so I'll see how it goes today. Thanks.


Take care Clare. Hopefully it's just something that didn't agree with you and will be gone soon. Have a pleasant weekend.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Obsidian
Joe Dredd wrote:

Obsidian wrote:
Tyce says she hasn't seen any sand recently.


There aren't really any t-shirts either!


Shucks. I did like the snowman idea though. It would make a good t-shirt.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Obsidian
Joe Dredd wrote:

I hope you feel better soon, Clare.

ClareGC wrote:
I'm slowly sipping a calcium carbonate solution


Calcium carbonate?

Rutile?

Quite a science lesson this week.


Watch you don't take them at the same time.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
ClareGC
Travisina wrote:

I want Tyce.Con merchandise!


So do I! I don't know what Tyce.Con is, or if it's even real. But I need a B7 Tshirt and mug (with or without sand), at least!
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."
 
Tyce
Joe Dredd wrote:

Travisina wrote:

I want Tyce.Con merchandise!


Blast this covid, right!?

If you can get to Tyce's place, I'm sure she will give you some sand. In your hand.

On demand

* Manners are preferrable.

Remind me when I started a merchandise shop? Mind you I am about to buy a Doctor Who outfit hehehehe
Edited by Tyce on 31 October 2020 10:06:22
 
Obsidian
I think Joe is having a lend of people. Wink
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Obsidian
Tyce wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

Travisina wrote:

I want Tyce.Con merchandise!


Blast this covid, right!?

If you can get to Tyce's place, I'm sure she will give you some sand. In your hand.

On demand

* Manners are preferrable.

Remind me when I started a merchandise shop? Mind you I am about to buy a Doctor Who outfit hehehehe


Ooooo! Which one?
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Tyce
Joe Dredd wrote:

Obsidian wrote:
I do enjoy the Mars Bar ad for these reasons.


Is that the one where the kid is painting and the model turns out to be his mum?

Oh yeah thatís hilarious.
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.75 seconds
32,361,440 unique visits since 8th January 2014