Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,278
· Newest Rebel: Frankymole2

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [43 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [28 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [14 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [25 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 200
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Rewatch Australia D9: Sand - Sat 31st October
Obsidian
Joe Dredd wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

I think in this the studio setting is perfect for the atmos. The green works so well. And Tanith Lee is so inspired too.


The way the CSO (or whatever it is) ripples a bit as they walked across the landscape gave it a sort of dreamy, unreal atmosphere.


Exactamente! The sand moves and ripples the whole time and making it rutile-like glittery is quite spooky – ideal for today.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Travisina
Joe Dredd wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Servalan's unique alright and who wouldn't be?


And how do you catch a unique Servalan?

Unique up behind her. (and then get shot of course.)

Groan! Grin
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.


Twitter: @TravisinaB7
 
Joe Dredd
Tyce wrote:

Servalan looking stunning while she’s asleep!!!


I really liked the way her dress glittered as she walked across the landscape. A bit like Christmas lights winking on and off.
 
Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Servalan's unique alright and who wouldn't be?


And how do you catch a unique Servalan?

Unique up behind her. (and then get shot of course.)

Groan! Grin


Seconded...
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Travisina
Obsidian wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

I think in this the studio setting is perfect for the atmos. The green works so well. And Tanith Lee is so inspired too.


The way the CSO (or whatever it is) ripples a bit as they walked across the landscape gave it a sort of dreamy, unreal atmosphere.


Exactamente! The sand moves and ripples the whole time and making it rutile-like glittery is quite spooky – ideal for today.

I think it's perfect Halloween viewing Smile
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.


Twitter: @TravisinaB7
 
Obsidian
Joe Dredd wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Servalan looking stunning while she’s asleep!!!


I really liked the way her dress glittered as she walked across the landscape. A bit like Christmas lights winking on and off.


Don't mention the 'C' word...
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Joe Dredd
Obsidian wrote:
Exactamente! The sand moves and ripples the whole time and making it rutile-like glittery is quite spooky – ideal for today.


So, a high concentration of titanium dioxide, do you think?
 
Joe Dredd
Obsidian wrote:
Don't mention the 'C' word...


Er, why?
 
Joe Dredd
I've got my t-shirt ready and everything. And my mug full of sand.
 
Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

I think in this the studio setting is perfect for the atmos. The green works so well. And Tanith Lee is so inspired too.


The way the CSO (or whatever it is) ripples a bit as they walked across the landscape gave it a sort of dreamy, unreal atmosphere.


Exactamente! The sand moves and ripples the whole time and making it rutile-like glittery is quite spooky – ideal for today.

I think it's perfect Halloween viewing Smile


Taking up Joe's comment, too, about the glittery dress, the glittery uniforms on the crew and Reeve's silver outfit add to the 'unreal' quality.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
meegat39
Tarrant absolutely towers over Servalan!
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldn’t have been made if we hadn’t got on. Our working relationship was magic.
 
Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

Tarrant absolutely towers over Servalan!

He's a tall lad, is our Steven!
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.


Twitter: @TravisinaB7
 
Obsidian
Joe Dredd wrote:

Obsidian wrote:
Don't mention the 'C' word...


Er, why?


Because there are only 57 shopping days left.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Obsidian
Joe Dredd wrote:

I've got my t-shirt ready and everything. And my mug full of sand.


Don't drown.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Obsidian
Oh heck. Servalan's not maintaining the 1.5m distance.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Joe Dredd
Obsidian wrote:
Because there are only 57 shopping days left.


Buy everyone a B7 t-shirt... and a mug full of sand.
 
ClareGC
Travisina wrote:

One of Servalan's very best lines!
"There are no women like me..."
You can tell that Tanith Lee and Jacqueline Pearce were friends Smile



I'm hearing some fabulous Servalan lines in this. And that smile, when she was recognised as the president. Creepy Grin

I realised when I saw this is by Tanith Lee, that like Sarcophagus, I'll have a lot to appreciate artistically in this.
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."
 
Obsidian
Joe Dredd wrote:

Buy everyone a B7 t-shirt... and a mug full of sand.


They come in the goodie bag you get when you pick up your name tag at Tycecon.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown
 
http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Joe Dredd
Tyce seems to have disappeared from the list of users on line.
 
Travisina
ClareGC wrote:

Travisina wrote:

One of Servalan's very best lines!
"There are no women like me..."
You can tell that Tanith Lee and Jacqueline Pearce were friends Smile



I'm hearing some fabulous Servalan lines in this. And that smile, when she was recognised as the president. Creepy Grin

I realised when I saw this is by Tanith Lee, that like Sarcophagus, I'll have a lot to appreciate artistically in this.

Oh, yes.
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.


Twitter: @TravisinaB7
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.56 seconds
32,360,996 unique visits since 8th January 2014