Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,294
· Newest Rebel: jds12

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [44 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [29 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 204
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Oct 2020 Ficlet Challenge
Joe Dredd
The Crew Discovers There is a Stranger Aboard Their Ship
by Joe.

"Hey! What are you doing on our ship?"
"I'm a stranger. I'm hiding."
"Well, this is our ship. You have to get off!"
"Oh, alright."

stormypetrel
All right, I’m a minute late, but my internet dropped out...

“Does Purnell have any other friends you weren’t aware of?” inquired Avon, giving Tarrant a look of disgust. Tarrant, for once, bit back an angry retort; the Terra Nostra agent pointing a gun at them did, after all, lend weight to the query.

“Purnell? Oh, we’re nothing to do with him. No doubt he would like to think he is associated with us; but we do not tolerate failures.”

Avon turned his gaze to the man who had spoken. “Failures such as the destruction of a crop of shadow? It has taken you a remarkably long time to do anything about it.”

“There were...obstacles.”

“Such as?”

“Finding you, for one thing. However, Kai here was kind enough to inform us when he found out what Purnell was doing for your lady President...”

“She’s not our lady President,” put in Dayna coldly.

“No? Well, as I have said, nor is she ours.”

“One day I’m going to kill her.”

“Yes? I rather think you may need to join a queue for that honour. If, indeed, you mean it. Not everyone has the courage of their convictions, after all.”

“How very true,” agreed a unexpected voice. Dayna whirled round to face the speaker; Avon and Tarrant turned more slowly, while their opponents stood stock still. Servalan smiled at them. “Some people... hedge their bets, shall we say? Kai?”

The Terra Nostra’s informant refused to meet her eyes. Tarrant, seeing the potential stand-off occurring, made a move towards his teleport bracelet; but instantly the enforcer’s gun covered him, while Servalan held up a hand in warning.

“I think we all have things to discuss, don’t you?” she suggested. “And now seems as good a time as any.” She made a gesture; instantly, a number of Federation guards appeared. “Wouldn’t you say so, Avon?”

“If you put it like that, I don’t see how we can refuse.”

M1795537 OC Virn
Joe Dredd wrote:

The Crew Discovers There is a Stranger Aboard Their Ship
by Joe.

The world would be a much simpler and better place if there were more people like you, Joe. Brilliant.

Joe Dredd
Well, simpler at any rate!

Thanks M1.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.29 seconds
35,103,778 unique visits since 8th January 2014