View Thread
blakes7online » Rewatches » B7 Rewatches
 Print Thread
UK Rewatch - D8 Games
OneSparePart

trevor travis wrote:

I recreated this scene at Winspit with Hugbot treading on my hand.

Photo was posted on fb last week. You'll never win an oscar... Grin
A-lalla-lalla-rumba-kamanda-lindor-burúme

OneSparePart

trevor travis wrote:

Good little episode that, even if the ending doesn't make a lot of sense. See you either next week, or tomorrow, when the Fawlty Towers rewatch becomes even better, if that's possible.

Don't mention the....

trevor travis

OneSparePart wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Good little episode that, even if the ending doesn't make a lot of sense. See you either next week, or tomorrow, when the Fawlty Towers rewatch becomes even better, if that's possible.

Don't mention the....

Length of the Intergalactic War?
Vote Og.

Cygnus Bazza

OneSparePart wrote:

Cygnus Bazza wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

I am going to see an old punk band tmrw.

Dare I ask? Not The Ruts? (They were in Oxford yesterday and are touring ATM.)

Spot on! They were fantastic. Ably supported by TV Smith of The Adverts. I never thought I would ever find myself singing along to Gary Gilmore's Eyes with the bloke who wrote the song on the stage. Then The Ruts DC. They were very loud. We were at the front. I am deaf.

Good work! Quite the double bill. I assume the nurse was looking anxious and quivering with fright... Funny to think that song was regarded as quite 'dangerous' back in the day. I expect your ears will be ringing till Thursday.

OneSparePart

Cygnus Bazza wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

Cygnus Bazza wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

I am going to see an old punk band tmrw.

Dare I ask? Not The Ruts? (They were in Oxford yesterday and are touring ATM.)

Spot on! They were fantastic. Ably supported by TV Smith of The Adverts. I never thought I would ever find myself singing along to Gary Gilmore's Eyes with the bloke who wrote the song on the stage. Then The Ruts DC. They were very loud. We were at the front. I am deaf.

Good work! Quite the double bill. I assume the nurse was looking anxious and quivering with fright... Funny to think that song was regarded as quite 'dangerous' back in the day. I expect your ears will be ringing till Thursday.

Pardon? :Grin

Jump to Forum