Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,308
· Newest Rebel: Rachel_4_Avon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [46 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [35 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [27 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 209
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Scoring each episode
Cygnus Bazza
Boroboy wrote:

"He isn't trying to kill the president - or the people that brainwashed him - but he is fine with killing plenty of troopers who were just waiting for their next leave to get together with friends and family and see their kids again..... and the people in catering."

I guess having the troopers wear masks 'de-humanizes' them sufficiently for the viewer not to have to process that side of the equation too much. In Series 4 (can't remember which episode) I think Soolin argues that it's OK to shoot anyone who's armed or poses an immediate threat (or something like that). I wonder if anyone has done a headcount of how many of B7's victims don't fall into that category? I think (or maybe I just need to believe) it's not that many (whatever that means!). But there's undoubtedly a vein of nihilism that runs through the series which makes it all the more compelling and ensures the whole thing is very much a cautionary tale about humankind's future. Crimes against catering, though - that's another issue altogether!

One Spare Part
Well, Blake was quite happy with the idea of destroying Star One - even though that would lead to countless "innocent" lives. I thought it was a great insight into the thinking of a revolutionary: the (ultimate) ends justify the means. Even Cally backed him up on this. It was the non political members of the crew who had a problem with this.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Cygnus Bazza
One Spare Part wrote:

Well, Blake was quite happy with the idea of destroying Star One - even though that would lead to countless "innocent" lives. I thought it was a great insight into the thinking of a revolutionary: the (ultimate) ends justify the means. Even Cally backed him up on this. It was the non political members of the crew who had a problem with this.

Good shout! Blake certainly wasn't immune to the old revolutionary "this is no time to be squeamish..." argument. Never put a zealot in charge! But Cally's acquiescence is arguably even more chilling. A momentary lapse of reason? On the 'upside', Blake is certainly a much more interesting and nuanced character than I gave him credit for when I first watched the series back in the day. Then it was pretty much a case of 'Blake = a bit boring, Avon = legend". And I certainly grossly underestimated GT's skill as an actor.

Cygnus Bazza
The final consignment:

47. GAMES: 8 out of 10. Extremely enjoyable though it never really zips into total overdrive. Avon, Vila, Tarrant and Soolin demonstrate that they’d have made a superb ‘Crystal Maze’ team. Love the (deliberately?) mistaken references to Cygnus XL – presumably if it got any bigger, it’d be upgraded to Cygnus XXL.

48: SAND: 10 out of 10. Terrific stuff. Top-quality sci-fi with some genuine depth. There’s quite a lot here that could feel mega-cringey in lesser hands, but they negotiate the rapids very well. An episode that provides just a glimpse of some of the weird, wonderful and surprising directions a fifth series could have taken - and reminds us just how much potential was ultimately left untapped.

49. GOLD: 9 out of 10. B7 does ‘The Italian Job’. There’s always room for a rollicking heist yarn – but I also love the fact that this one’s a deceptively crucial part of the story arc too. Soolin’s quest to go through the series without repeating a hairstyle continues apace, while her (all too brief) double act with Avon shows oodles of potential (potential that, again, never had an opportunity for realisation).

50. ORBIT: 9 out of 10. A bit pantomimey at times but the last fifteen minutes (Orac swap and shuttle decluttering) cement this episode’s classic status. Sensational and somewhat chilling stuff underlining how knife-edge drama was an absolutely key item in the B7 toolkit.

51. WARLORD: 7 out of 10. Nicely conceived, nicely constructed story but the good stuff gets a bit tainted by the iffy summit scene at the beginning and ‘lurv machine’ Tarrant’s slightly creepy tryst/dalliance with Toyah.

52. BLAKE: 12 (yes, 12) out of 10. What a way to go out! Surely one of the most underrated final curtains in TV history. Simply riveting – with the biggest rivet of all, of course, being the genuinely shocking/harrowing dénouement that leaves questions unanswered, plenty of room for interpretation and LOADS of scope for discussion and disagreement over subsequent years (and, indeed, decades). A perfect ending, then! Am I allowed to use the word ‘genius’?

Thanks for reading!

One Spare Part
Cygnus Bazza wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

Good shout! Blake certainly wasn't immune to the old revolutionary "this is no time to be squeamish..." argument. Never put a zealot in charge! But Cally's acquiescence is arguably even more chilling. A momentary lapse of reason? On the 'upside', Blake is certainly a much more interesting and nuanced character than I gave him credit for when I first watched the series back in the day. Then it was pretty much a case of 'Blake = a bit boring, Avon = legend". And I certainly grossly underestimated GT's skill as an actor.

Cally is a pragmatist. If she was willing to sacrifice herself in Time Squad then it is only a few steps from finding others - willing or not - to follow her lead. All in the name of the cause. She sees the logic of it. But then, would she have really taken the innocent down?

rojkerr1
Many many people will die without Star One....that YOU were right...?

boroboy
Cygnus Bazza wrote:

8. DUEL: 8 out of 10. A core episode. Good, confrontational stuff but slightly hampered by the gratuitous mumbo-jumbo (GMJ). (Not a big fan of GMJ.)

A bit of a character driven piece, this one. Which is good, as the characters are developing well at this point. I, too, am not a fan of the GMJ - I think the situation could have been engineered a different way. The Liberator and Travis's ship could have been stopped by some sort of time-distorting field (similar to that used by their engines). Instead of magic teleportation around the planet the participants could have been drugged and transported normally - this would be a link to all the other drug use by authority in the show. The story about planetary destruction could have been kept with these changes. As for Sinofar and Giroc - they could simply be projections - either holograms or drug-induced.... so only 6/10 for me.

9. PROJECT AVALON: 9 out of 10. Pretty much everything you'd want from a B7 episode. (Except for a classic whodunit, of course.).

I also find this to be an episode showing the essence of Blakes 7. There is the core drama of organizing rebellion, plus highly competent villainy from the federation (the plan is a good one - the sheer luck of Blake and his crew that the vial fell onto a tunic instead of the floor is the only thing that saved them), an amazing android (that makes the Muller-robot later on seem very cartoon-like), misdirection, a classic showdown. Plus a mutoid that introduces the possibility of all sorts of conspiracy theories in season 4. At least 9/10.

10. BREAKDOWN: 8 out of 10. Another key episode, slightly spoiled by one of the visitors to Liberator being a massive kn*bhead.

I don't think it spoils things... the show clearly shows that the person is a kn*bhead and is thoroughly mocked/criticized by the main characters. Also - Vila knows what's really going on (this is a theme that comes up other occasions) and its things like this that keep his character interesting. This is another great character-driven episode and we definitely learn that you can't rely on Avon and that neutrality in a totalitarian world is tricky. It also gives more insight on the federation and makes it more realistic - there are definitely people who support it and like a bit of "law and order" - which makes sense. You can't have a totalitarian regime without at least some of the citizens supporting it. Lastly, we get more characters in awe of the Liberator and its systems (e.g., teleport) - which they should be! Again - a very realistic reaction.... that's what makes the drama of the episode so gripping - people behaving realistic ways. 9/10 for me.

11. BOUNTY: 7 out of 10. Very good story/concept, but some of it makes pretty awkward viewing to a 21st century eye.

Assuming the "awkwardness" is about the amagons - I see where you are coming from but I think that awkwardness is diffused by giving Tarvin a previous relationship with Jenna - it reduces the cliche factor. And we find that Jenna is not so squeaky-clean. I like that she has a dodgy past and was probably being sent to Cygnus Alpha for good reason (although we learn later that the specific crime may have been a setup). It makes me think that it wasn't her first brush with the law - she's a known professional criminal as Vila points out earlier. The political intrigue is excellent - the federation has many ways to expand its influence - like any reasonably successful empire. I also like how this episode is deliberately ambiguous about Sarkoff and Tice's relationship until close to the end. Very well done. 8/10

12. DELIVERANCE: 7 out of 10. Again, a very solid story, but a bit too much GMJ and just a bit creepy at times.

I struggle with this one. The cavemen are just a bit silly - where are their families? Why are they living in a chalk pit? Why is Terry Nation such a lazy writer? The other story with the rocket bearing the seeds for a new civilization is another lazy plot device that just doesn't work. Assuming they are human - who is going to raise and look after the children? Or does the rocket device produce fully formed adults. Just daft. Barely 5/10.

13. ORAC: 9 out of 10. High-calibre series finale. Lovely touch that, no sooner do B7 become B8, Orac's bit of crystal-ball-gazing undercuts everything and leaves them (and us) dangling in between-series Dangleland.

Well.... if our heroes are ever going to have a chance of beating the federation they need a super-computer that is the source of all knowledge (at least if needed to move the plot along - otherwise this attribute is never used!). But its got cracking dialog, great technology that baffles the unaware (including our heroes), another great showdown, etc. The only thing that lets it down is that there is no way that they would not kill Travis (and Servelan). It really, really annoys me that Blake and his crew will happily kill thousands (millions later at Star One) or regular people just doing a job but not the actual bad people in charge. The past few episodes have taken great lengths to create a smart, dangerous, competent opponent for Blakes crew. He is their biggest threat. They *need* to kill him otherwise it totally undermines the previous episodes. One saving grace is that Orac is so splendidly smug and will continue to win intergalactic smugness competitions for the next couple of seasons. I love that a computer can be the biggest pain in the backside/annoying crew member. And that mr knowitall Avon can't fix it. So this episode is either 5/10 or 9/10.

Cygnus Bazza
Putting aside the actual explanation, I suppose it begs the question of how much easier Blake finds it to kill nameless/faceless people compared with enemies he's built up a kind of oppositional and strangely symbiotic relationship with. Plus, remove Servalan/Travis, topple the Federation and how much of his whole raison d’être vanishes too? It does strain our suspension of disbelief, of course, although (for me) it actually gets less problematic the further the series goes on and once Travis is off the scene. The whole hate/love thing with Servalan kind of takes on a life of its own in Series 3&4.

As for DELIVERANCE I'm fairly indulgent of its nonsenses because it always reminds me of a favourite track of mine - Hawkwind's 'Fable of a Failed Race'.

boroboy
Cygnus Bazza wrote:

Generating surprisingly little discussion but pressing on to Series 2:

14. REDEMPTION: 8 out of 10. Solid series opener. Love the fact that the crew had clearly indulged in a spot of retail therapy on Planet Makeover and maxed out on the cosmic credit card. Avon clearly found the bondage shop.

Bondage aside.... It is interesting to see other civilizations outside the orbit of the federation. Orac's smugness is on maximum for this episode - as is his disregard for the semi-intelligent meat he is traveling with. Vila saves the day (again!). There is a great scene as they are escaping when there is no dialog and we scan between the crews worried faces. I like that they are genuinely worried about surviving and not glib. Not so sure the slaves are ecstatic about being blown up (I assume this is what happens when the Alta calls for "destruct". Overall ripping sci-fi. 8/10 seems about right.

15. SHADOW: 8 out of 10. Bit of a curate’s egg, this one. Some really great stuff, but some of it’s a bit daft and a tad convoluted.

One of my favourites. The Terra-Nostra are a great idea - as is controlling all sides of the law. Again the "bad guys" are pretty smart with the tracking compound in the drug. Is the "daft stuff" that business with "teleporting Cally and Orac's key"? I think we can explain this without too much GMJ. If Orac and the other being are using the same "technology" as the teleport then its just another form of teleportation.... maybe??? 9/10 for me. This is an episode you could show to a non-B7 person to get them interested in the show.

16. WEAPON: 9 out of 10. Excellent episode. A veritable pageant of nasty pieces of work on parade. As a bonus, Servalan dons her curious Boney M/’Mary’s Boy Child’ outfit. Did she think this was the Christmas episode?

There's a lot to unpack here: cloning Blake, amazing weapons, mental breakdown, puppeteers, Servalan doing what she does best, and the fantastic Rashel (smart, calm, organized, responsible, knows what she's doing - she would have taken Blake down a peg or two if she had joined the team). 8/10

17. HORIZON: 7 out of 10. Good story, but some of it makes awkward viewing these days and there’s a surfeit of bare torsos on display. But it’s got a contender for my all-time favourite Avon line: “I’m not dispensable, I’m not stupid - and I’m not going”.

More Federation background here - yet another way of ensuring their authority on display. You see... this is what I love about B7 - the "bad guys" are competent, with plans and organizations, not cackling maniacs. Thats a real threat! I also like that is was OK for not in shape torsos to be seen - we aren't all perfect models - basically unthinkable in modern TV. I like the palace tension and intrigue (surely we are all staring at the screen thinking: "Come on Ro... do the right thing"!. 9/10.

18. PRESSURE POINT: 10 out of 10. Epic! Twists, turns, thrills, spills, friendships exploited, the ultimate price paid. Plus now we get Servalan in her ‘Uptown Girl’ outfit and her hilarious game of mini-slapsies with Travis MkII.

Agreed - top notch B7. And we learn about Servalan's background. And our heroes are foiled... and die for it. 10/10.

19. TRIAL: 8 out of 10. The astonishingly annoying Zil takes a bit of the shine off an otherwise excellent episode.

Trooper Par is excellent in this. He would have made a much better, more practical, rebel leader. He gives some more weight to the "other side" - most troopers are just trying to survive. More internal politics from the federation. The whole Zil thing is a bit weird. For many years I would fast-forward over the Zil parts, but as I am mellowing in old age I can forgive the execution and focus on the metaphor. And we don't have a lot of metaphorical TV! 9/10

20. KILLER: 9 out of 10. Quality sci-fi, with a satisfying dollop of Quatermass/the Mummy lobbed in for good measure.

Great fun but some appallingly cliched plotting - the liberator needs magic crystals - give me a break. Why not think up another reason to be on the base: stealing codes/plans, seeing if Tynus will help start resistance in the technical classes, etc. The dilemma about warning your enemies about a plague in case it gets out to everyone (well .. anyone who has been in space). Gags about pensions. Vila saves the day (again!!!). 8/10 - the 8 is just the magic crystal nonsense (about which I realize I am likely being overly grumpy).

boroboy
Cygnus Bazza wrote:

I'd ditch 'Bounty' from Series One. There's two I'd want to jettison from Series Two. No prizes for guessing which ones:

21. HOSTAGE: 8 out of 10. A rollicking good adventure with plenty of classic ingredients. Loses points for the comedy boulders and Jenna’s irritating ‘jealous woman’ schtick.

So nearly a good episode. But... Ingas outfit is plain daft for a cold environment. Why, why, why the boulders? They look terrible and it just isn't needed. On the other hand we see Servalan being very independent from the federation - a thread that will continue into following seasons. And Avon makes a terrible mistake - its all his fault and he thrashes around blaming Vila. Like with Servalan, this is the beginning of his trait for following seasons of continually showing very poor judgement. Cally instead of Vila saves the day. New Travis is a fool - sending all his crimmos out to find Inga based on Ushton's exclamation and easily trapped. Once again, Blake will not kill Travis... I despair. 5/10.

22. COUNTDOWN: 9 out of 10. A cracker – and a pivotal episode. OK, so the nick-of-time, ticking-clock thing’s a bit corny, but it's done well and a slice of high-stakes jeopardy is never a bad thing.

Epic stuff. Yet another federation control strategy. By this point I am thinking they are really quite good at finding the right way to govern different planets. maybe they provide security, clean water, reliable food supplies, education, reliable weather, etc. some of which we have evidence for. Its all a bit: "What have the Romans ever done for us...?". I wonder how desperate most regular folks are to destroy the federation?. But I conceed its not nice to live on a planet basically with a gun held to your head at all times. 9/10 it is!

23. VOICE FROM THE PAST: 8 out of 10. All a bit hippy/trippy but highly entertaining – though not always for the right reasons. The ‘bonkers Blake’ scenario gives everyone a great chance to ham it up, the scene where Servalan and Le Grand try to out-Thatcher each other is a gem, and the masked man’s comedy 'Bond villain' voice is a hoot!

The politics here are fabulous. I adore Shivan - how long was Travis in character for to have this work - thats true dedication! Servalan on the giant screen. Seeing all. More mind control shenanigans (by people who want to overthrow the federation!!!!). And we learn to never underestimate Servalan. 8/10.

24. GAMBIT: 4 out of 10. My my, a lot of this is almost unwatchable. A cringe fest. Looks more like a pilot for a never-commissioned sitcom. The episode you’d never, ever want your non-B7-fan friends to see. Much more fun to act in than to watch, I suspect.

Again I think we are on the same page. Its like a school-play version of a Dr. Who episode. Having Servalan spell out the plot in a way that just leads to further confusion is madness. And her "companion"... words fail me. Camper than a field full of boy scouts - this just removes any credibility from the show. The first real stinker: 2/10.

25. THE KEEPER: 2 out of 10. The nadir. Facile guff. Another episode not to inflict on your friends. Suspension of disbelief will only take you so far. After ‘Gambit’ and this, no wonder SK (literally) jumped ship! Blimey O’Reilly. Dreadful.

Hmmm... does the idea of a vocal memory trigger not help? Jennas manipulation of the simpleton Shaal is pretty dubious. And the Saxon natives are a tiresome bore. Plus the plot bits with Servalan and Travis make no sense. Its like they are not even trying to make TV show anymore. 2/10 and only 2 because I liked the vocal memory trigger.

26. STAR ONE: 10 out of 10. Sanity restored! Outstanding episode. Blake’s messiah complex and Andromeda’s motley invasion fleet take us on a white-knuckle ride to remember. Great to see how Avon slips effortlessly into the place vacated by Blake. (I suppose they could have gone with the alternative title ‘Travis Takes the Plunge’.)

Think I’ll stop there.

Excellent stuff. The weather control, the coup, the uncertainty within Servalans staff over who is actually in charge, mass murder on a planetary scale, more dark backstory (the federation know all about the alien threat) and the end of the crusade. Shape-shifting aliens! Humans on hooks! Cally being awesome. Killing off Travis is just as well. Having turned him into an idiot back in Hostage - how could he come back from that? Definitely 10/10

Joe Dredd
boroboy wrote:
And her "companion"... words fail me. Camper than a field full of boy scouts - this just removes any credibility from the show.

There was a Tarrant APAzine called "On the Wing". I have a cover somewhere for the similarly named Harry Jones/Jarriere fanzine, "On the Nose".

Annie
I’m very resistant to scoring episodes. I’m not saying I’m right to feel like this - just that I do. I think it’s because I tend to judge it as a whole and so I appreciate the little details that contribute to the entity Blakes 7 even in faulty episodes. Yes even Animals. That great slip by Avon! Makes him human and a little vain as he pretends it didn’t happen.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Cygnus Bazza
Totally understand that scoring's not for everyone. For me, the distillation helps bring a bit of order to my thoughts!

Re: THE KEEPER - yes the memory trigger is arguably the only worthwhile idea in the entire episode. But boy we have to wade through a lot of treacle to get there!

Re: SHADOW - I think the episode starts really well and, yes, the Terra Nostra concept is excellent, but the episode gets a little unfocused and (for me) too loose the longer it goes on. Will have to re-watch to dig out some specific examples.

One Spare Part
boroboy wrote:

[quote]Cygnus Bazza wrote:

8. DUEL: 8 out of 10. A core episode. Good, confrontational stuff but slightly hampered by the gratuitous mumbo-jumbo (GMJ). (Not a big fan of GMJ.)

A bit of a character driven piece, this one. Which is good, as the characters are developing well at this point. I, too, am not a fan of the GMJ - I think the situation could have been engineered a different way. The Liberator and Travis's ship could have been stopped by some sort of time-distorting field (similar to that used by their engines). Instead of magic teleportation around the planet the participants could have been drugged and transported normally - this would be a link to all the other drug use by authority in the show. The story about planetary destruction could have been kept with these changes. As for Sinofar and Giroc - they could simply be projections - either holograms or drug-induced.... so only 6/10 for me.

Just rewatched Duel in preparation for Tuesday's rewatch. I must be either totally resistant to GMJ or totally unobservant cos I never spotted it. And with how they got there not being the point of the story for me, I just wasn't bothered by this. Personally, I have always thought Duel is underrated by many cos they see it as a stand alone episode that adds little to the overarching storyline. It is definitely a character piece - the insights we get on all the characters builds up our knowledge and adds to the space scenery. It's crucial to the show. But as others have said, I can't think of B7 in scoring terms. Makes interesting reading though and we get to know each other...kind of like Duel ! Grin

Cygnus Bazza
One Spare Part wrote:

I think the situation could have been engineered a different way.

Totally agree! I suppose I find resorting to mystical themes a bit lazy - a bit of a cop-out. And I readily admit to having a very low tolerance threshold in that regard. So my eyes (and ears???) quickly glaze over when I hear all that 'power of the race' and 'dissipate the power by restoring the balance' lark - in fact, the second of those is perhaps the dictionary definition of GMJ!

But overall, in view of the entertainment it delivers and importance it carries, I'm happy giving DUEL an 8 of of 10.

M1795537 OC Virn
Thank you Cygnus Bazza, for your illuminating contributions, and welcome to Horizon, by the way.
However, it’s all very well rating episodes, but you rebels – as so often - are relying on completely subjective assessments! What you need is something more objective.
Here at the Federation we are happy to supply that information. Watch this space.
Edited by M1795537 OC Virn on 26 February 2020 22:12:54
You're not sulking, I hope?

Cygnus Bazza
Thanks for that! But don't forget, when reflecting on the 'marks' each episode has been awarded, that we rebels just LOVE a number - Blake's 7, Liber-eight-or, Zen green bottles, that sort of thing.

But your underlying point is entirely correct, of course. This thread is in desperate need of a sober, clinical, coldly rational perspective. One might almost say authoritative... Wink

One Spare Part
Zen green bottles? Really?...you bad, bad Bazza! SadWinkSmile

Cygnus Bazza
One Spare Part wrote:

Zen green bottles? Really?...you bad, bad Bazza! SadWinkSmile

Sincerest apologies... Should have gone for 'Mission to Desteny'.

M1795537 OC Virn
Right. I promised you the Federation would help, so here it is. At the second attempt. (Thanks, Travisinab7)
Back to scoring episodes:

Here at the Federation we are happy to supply some much-needed objective information. Our archives research has produced a measure of each episode based on your own comments. The number of Forum pages each episode generates is a much more holistic gauge. Our results:
www.blakes7online.com/images/news/rewatch_tables2000px.jpg
(click on image to enlarge)

Available records date back to only 2014, the start of your Modern Era. Discerning readers will note that the highest score is for Albert IX, 2019 (19 pages), while the least is for Barney III 24/01/14 (3 pages). However, since this was only the second rewatch of the new calendar perhaps this result can be discarded.
Otherwise the lowest scores are 4 (CIII, 2015) and 5 (several episodes). The average is somewhere around 9.

Gaps in the records are due to rebel inconsistencies, which include protest rewatches, a time of random rewatches, a random re-rewatch and a gap before restarting the Alberts in 2018. (See your discussion of 17/01/17 from page 11 onwards.).
We would be very much interested to know what happened to the Barneys in 2015, and rewatching in general before 2014. In particular, we want information about when and how these seditious activities began.

At the very least, you could make your discussion more viable by categorisation, giving separate (standardized) scores for script, sets, props, costumes, acting, goal difference (feds dead vs rebels dead) etc. This might help you see the error of your ways.
Obviously, in any scoring system involving non-Federation personnel, ‘Rumours’ would have to come out on top. Although undoubtedly ‘Sand’ ought to be the winner in any listing. In my humble opinion.

Incidentally, as regards the rewatches, so many times one hears from exactly the same inner core of malcontents. Come on, Newbies, join in!

Oh, it has been fun listening to all your little plans and squabbles….

But do remember, the rules are there to keep you safe, citizens. Watch carefully. As will we.
M1795537 Officer Commanding, Virn.
Edited by M1795537 OC Virn on 27 February 2020 08:35:34
You're not sulking, I hope?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.71 seconds
36,674,478 unique visits since 8th January 2014