Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,294
· Newest Rebel: jds12

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [44 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [29 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 204
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Team Blake Event Sunday 26th July 2020
BradPaula
Yes, the only responsible thing to do given how the virus has been ebbing and flowing. I for one am relieved. Let's all meet in 2022 and have a great old time! And remember, we plan to live forever or die trying. Not in 2021 though.....
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:

Really the only responsible thing to do given all the uncertainty.

Looking forward to next year for sure. We miss you all.

TT, don't get too relaxed. Paula may not make it this year. but we have good friends in Wales.

I'll try to not mention the Ginger Mercenary... whoops! Grin Grin

M1795537 OC Virn
So sorry for you all, having to postpone again after so much hard work. But with an even longer run-in, Forever Avon 2022 should be a good one!
Many thanks to Team Blake: hope to see you all in Steventon next year.
You're not sulking, I hope?

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

I'll try to not mention the Ginger Mercenary... whoops! Grin Grin

You mentioned the ginger mercenary, but I think you got away with it.
Men of Harlech cease your dreaming, can't you see their street signs gleaming...

Travisina
Hi Andy,

Thanks for the update, and the sensible and practical decision to postpone to 2022. It's disappointing, but necessary - especially when considering those travelling from overseas (and even within the UK).

Looking forward to seeing everyone next year!
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

Hugbot
2022? Well, I might be vaccinated by then... (Federal Health Minister Spahn messed it up big time; the oppositon already dubbed him the Announcement Minister for permanently announcing great new measures that miserably fail to materialise.) The B&B where I usually stayed in Steventon (Home Farm House) is permantly closed (the owners had to sell it), and a few weeks ago, my flight was cancelled. So, yes - apart from everything else I am personally very grateful for the postponement. I might not have made it this year anyway.

Thank you for the update and for all the efforts you put into this convention! Looking forward to meeting everyone again somewhere in the future. For now, we have to make do with the Horizon Zooms.

Lorna
I think we ought to say a big thank you to all the organisers. They have put in so much work and have had to cancel twice. It must be heart-breaking!!

Lurena
Team Blake, thank you so much for the update and this wise decision in this uncertain time.
I'm grateful for all effort you take to make us happy.
It also reassures me very much, the distribution of vaccines in my country is extremely slow, lock down and quarantine are still lurking for the summer time too, I would not like to miss the convention!
I will be looking forward to the new date in 2022 and then I will be very happy to meet you again.
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories and *my PD as Kerr Avon Tribute*
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
GanMiniMe
Lorna wrote:

I think we ought to say a big thank you to all the organisers. They have put in so much work and have had to cancel twice. It must be heart-breaking!!

I second that. Thankyou team Blake! We will get to see you and hug one another senseless one day... and I know itíll be worth it.

BradPaula
Thank you Team Blake for all you have done! A wise decision in an uncertain time. Let's all look forward to 2022!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

JustBrad
+Wisdom must be gathered, it cannot be given+

Or we could just ask Team Blake.

+Confirmed+
Men of Harlech cease your dreaming, can't you see their street signs gleaming...

trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:

+Wisdom must be gathered, it cannot be given+

Or we could just ask Team Blake.

+Confirmed+

Or the wise woman! (Obligatory Blackadder reference).

There are two things you need to know about the wise woman. First of all, she's wise...

GanMiniMe
OK... this may backfire on me and I apologise in advance if it isnít an OK thing to do, but I have an idea.

We all know that a convention of 200 people in a village hall isnít a good idea this Summer, and I have NO INTENTIONS of breaking government rules; but IF the so-called Road Map goes to plan, and IF itís just a small group of us and IF it is deemed safe (circumstances may change at short notice) does anybody still feel like going to Abingdon and meeting up for a drink or a picnic or something? Even if itís just for a day. Iím assuming my B and B booking is still going ahead at the moment and I donít want to put them off again. I have been feeling pretty lonely and isolated and would so love to meet some of you again.

Assuming it would be safe and legal to do that, would anybody else be up for it?

Please forgive me if Iíve caused any offence.

Travisina
No offence taken, GanMiniMe - I think that's a lovely idea.
If we're allowed to meet up, a B7 picnic could be a lot of fun!
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

GanMiniMe
Travisina wrote:

Oh, Thankyou, Thankyou, I was so scared Iíd get into trouble and flung out of here for inciting an illegal gathering or something!

As far as Iím aware, my B and B arrangements still stand, so I may not cancel or postpone them just yet... If allowed to, I may still make a weekend of it.

Depending on how the next few months pan out, anybody else fancy it?

sweevo
BradPaula wrote:

Yes, the only responsible thing to do given how the virus has been ebbing and flowing. I for one am relieved. Let's all meet in 2022 and have a great old time! And remember, we plan to live forever or die trying. Not in 2021 though.....

I'll settle for reaching 100. Smile

stormypetrel
GanMiniMe wrote:

Lorna wrote:

I second that. Thankyou team Blake! We will get to see you and hug one another senseless one day... and I know itíll be worth it.

Thirded! Smile

stormypetrel
GanMiniMe wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Oh, Thankyou, Thankyou, I was so scared Iíd get into trouble and flung out of here for inciting an illegal gathering or something!

As far as Iím aware, my B and B arrangements still stand, so I may not cancel or postpone them just yet... If allowed to, I may still make a weekend of it.

Itís entirely possible I could be persuaded to show up for a picnic, yes. Although really one of us needs a large red picnic box for that...

Ellen York
stormypetrel wrote:

GanMiniMe wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Itís entirely possible I could be persuaded to show up for a picnic, yes. Although really one of us needs a large red picnic box for that...

I think Sue has one, maybe she will let you borrow it.

clanger68
Thank you to everyone for your understanding and very kind comments, it, and they, are very much appreciated.

Having to reschedule is frustrating and we know it is disappointing for you guys, we are too, but we felt and still feel it was the right thing to do.

We have been working very hard, well quite hard, behind the scenes and I am very pleased to say we have a new date for Forever Avon.

Sunday 10th July 2022.

Same venue, same guests, same charity and same day of fun filled Blake's 7 goodness.

Current ticket holders will just have their tickets transferred.

Anyone who unfortunately cannot make the new date please contact Hazel/us through the eventbrite page.

Speaking of which, there have been a few returns, therefore we can offer these tickets to anyone who couldn't get a ticket before, but they are 'very limited' in number.

Less than 20 and they are already going.

https://www.event...0030941971

Look forward to seeing everyone in 2022

- Andy
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 2.00 seconds
35,254,355 unique visits since 8th January 2014