View Thread
blakes7online » General Forums » Merchandise
 Print Thread
1982 annual.
steveothen
Just had a look at the YouTube review of the B7 82 annual, it really does look like a beautiful book, but even with a 15 % discount code it's £40 with p&p, and I just can't justify that amount at the moment, are there any plans to publish it in paperback to make it a bit cheaper ?.

steveothen
I'm in trouble, I've just caved in and ordered it, the wife will kill me if she finds out the price !.

LastSpaceRat

steveothen wrote:

I'm in trouble, I've just caved in and ordered it, the wife will kill me if she finds out the price !.

As I recall receipts from Lulu don't have the price on so you might get away with it.Pfft

steveothen
Phew, fingers crossed.

Supreme Commander

steveothen wrote:

I shouldn't laugh but... Hopefully she won't find out - if she does, just offer to do the dishes every night for a month, that should do the trick. Wink

During its first year there were regular 15% and 10% off deals and a couple of 20%s but this year have been looking out for 20%s (as I need another one) and 15% has been the most. The cost of paper has shot up since the war in Ukraine started and I'm thinking I could be in for a very long wait for another 20% offer.
"Some days are better than others, Section Leader"

http://blakes7online.com
steveothen
Just received it today, WOW , it's truly a thing of beauty.

Jump to Forum