View Thread
blakes7online » Rewatches » B7 Rewatches
 Print Thread
Rewatch Downunder: C12 Deathwatch- Saturday 17th September
AnneArthur
Does Vinni know he's an android? You would have thought letting people into his head would give away the fact that he's not human.

Tyce

AnneArthur wrote:

Does Vinni know he's an android? You would have thought letting people into his head would give away the fact that he's not human.

No he doesn’t know.

AnneArthur

Tyce wrote:

Servalan doesn’t need to wear one of those circle things, she already knows who’s going to win.

And she's enjoying every minute of it - especially the bonus appearance of Avon.

AnneArthur

Tyce wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

No he doesn’t know.

But he has no fear at all. He just thinks that he's so good that no-one can touch him?

AnneArthur
These Tarrants are such idiots - he could have had him there.

AnneArthur
Graceless thing, this android.

Tyce

AnneArthur wrote:

Yes, life and death situation and still he wants to give the other guy a sporting chance.

AnneArthur
Poor Dayna, never gets to kill Servalan.

AnneArthur

Tyce wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

Yes, life and death situation and still he wants to give the other guy a sporting chance.

The Code of the Tarrants . . .

Tyce
Pilot53 says hi. He’s had a few technical problems and is sorry he missed the rewatch.

AnneArthur
And even now, he can't shoot it in the back.

Tyce
Why doesn’t Tarrant get to wear a proper fighting outfit. He has to wear his ordinary every day clothes.

AnneArthur

Tyce wrote:

Why doesn’t Tarrant get to wear a proper fighting outfit. He has to wear his ordinary every day clothes.

Perhaps they didn't have a spare?

Tyce

AnneArthur wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Are you suggesting that Tarrant is not the same size as his brother? LOL
Edited by Tyce on 17-09-2022 10:30

AnneArthur
Well, that is a very enjoyable episode, I think. Thanks for watching it with me. Hopefully we'll have a few more people next week for Terminal.

M1795537OCVirn
Hi - sorry to miss the rewatch. Had some problems - my daughter isn't well. Hope to see you next time.
"You're not sulking, I hope?"

AnneArthur

Tyce wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Are you suggesting that Terrence is not the same size as his brother? LOL

But that suit will be full of holes and covered with his brother's blood. Even Max wouldn't be quite that tactless!

AnneArthur

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Hi - sorry to miss the rewatch. Had some problems - my daughter isn't well. Hope to see you next time.

Sorry to hear that - hope she is better soon. You missed some good smirks from Servalan, and that infamous kiss with Avon, of course.

Tyce

AnneArthur wrote:

Tyce wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Are you suggesting that Terrence is not the same size as his brother? LOL

But that suit will be full of holes and covered with his brother's blood. Even Max wouldn't be quite that tactless!

Hahaha. Yes

AnneArthur

Tyce wrote:

Pilot53 says hi. He’s had a few technical problems and is sorry he missed the rewatch.

Say hi to Pilot. Hope to see him next week.

AnneArthur
Anyway, see you all next week, I hope.

Tyce

AnneArthur wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Say hi to Pilot. Hope to see him next week.

Will do. Bye for now.

Tyce

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Hi Virn, Really sorry to hear your daughter isn’t well. I hope she recovers soon. Sorry you missed the rewatch. Hope to see you next time.

Jump to Forum