View Thread
 Print Thread
Bristol Beer and Blakes 7, Saturday 3 September 2022
RichardMk2
We've now decided this will take place on Saturday 3rd SEPTEMBER 2022 from about 11am.

Usual venue, The Knights Templar, Wetherspoons, BS1 6DG

https://whatpub.com/pubs/AVN/185/knights-templar-bristol

For booking trains I recommend going to www.nationalrail.co.uk in the first instance. They will direct you to whichever Train Operator is providing the best online deals. (NB Do not use the Trainline as the info on it is not always accurate or update. A number of railwaymen I know say its the bane of their lives.)
Edited by RichardMk2 on 11-07-2022 20:13
 
Moon Disc

RichardMk2 wrote:

We've now decided this will take place on Saturday 3rd December 2022 from about 11am.


December or September?
 
RichardMk2

Moon Disc wrote:

RichardMk2 wrote:

We've now decided this will take place on Saturday 3rd December 2022 from about 11am.


December or September?


Sorry, SEPTEMBER. Saturday 3rd September
 
Welsh Rebel
Smile Becky and I are looking forward to it
 
RichardMk2

Welsh Rebel wrote:

Smile Becky and I are looking forward to it


Excellent! That means there's at least six of us.
 
Futsie
I've booked the day off work so I hope to see you there :-)
 
RichardMk2

Futsie wrote:

I've booked the day off work so I hope to see you there :-)


That's great! Any idea if Gina will come?
 
Futsie

RichardMk2 wrote:

Futsie wrote:

I've booked the day off work so I hope to see you there :-)


That's great! Any idea if Gina will come?


I don't think she knows yet if she can get the day off...
 
ClareGC
I'm very much looking forward to this. Thanks for arranging it again, Richard. See you all there!
 
RichardMk2

ClareGC wrote:

I'm very much looking forward to this. Thanks for arranging it again, Richard. See you all there!


Looking forward to seeing you too, Clare!
 
Cygnus Bazza
There's a possibility I might be able to make this. Would be fun, not having 'done' a B7 event since 1981! Will let you know a little closer to the time.
She made you tea, asked for your autograph - what a laugh!
 
RichardMk2

Cygnus Bazza wrote:

There's a possibility I might be able to make this. Would be fun, not having 'done' a B7 event since 1981! Will let you know a little closer to the time.


We'll keep our fingers crossed for you!
 
Jump to Forum