View Thread
blakes7online » Rewatches » B7 Rewatches
 Print Thread
UK Rewatch - C4 Dawn Of The Gods
Lorna
England have scored!!
Sorry doing two things at once!!
I look behind me, what do I see? A pair of golden wings seem to be attached to me.

littlesue
Well thank you for a lovely rewatch. See you all next week
Cold! You don't know the meaning of the word cold!
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of your window!!

Sue's Book Shelf https://www.mediafire.com/folder/z1xg...Zine_Shelf
Sue's Stories sues stories https://sjlittle.webs.com
Rebel Run Video https://youtu.be/8prqS-XZtLo

Paula

Lorna wrote:

England have scored!!

They've kicked the Thaarn out too?
Resist the Host

M1795537OCVirn
James Follett wrote this and Stardrive. I can see a few similarities. Thankfully the big toothy Thing wasn't recast in that, though.
"You're not sulking, I hope?"

OneSparePart
In the words of The Thaarn has he dodged his doom "I'll be back!"
There's an angel standing in the sun Free to get back home

M1795537OCVirn

Lorna wrote:

England have scored!!

Yes - we scored the next Eurovision Song Contest!!

Paula
Thank you, all. It was fun. 'Night.
Resist the Host

Lorna

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Lorna wrote:

England have scored!!

Yes - we scored the next Eurovision Song Contest!!

Angry
I look behind me, what do I see? A pair of golden wings seem to be attached to me.

Hugbot
Great rewatch - thank you all for the company! Good night and nice dreams of bald dwarfs (the Mekon?)!
Frown

M1795537OCVirn
Oh, all right. Time to get back to real life, I guess. Hope you all have a great week. 'night.

Lurena
I'm sorry I could not join you; summer hols have started here and I had my grandsons (5 and 1,7 year old) to look after.
To be honest, this episode always confuses me:
What about the gravity generator, wouldn't it crush everything and everyone?
And why was the Liberator on route to Auron? Were they about to bring Cally back home?
Why did Tarrant not allow Avon to put on that space suit? It was a most reasonable action; once Avon was space-dressed he could have tried to save everyone and the Liberator. Interesting question: would he help the others to put a space suit on, if yes, who would have been the first to get Avon's helping hand? I go for Vila!

OK, I love the graphic writing sticks scenes. I do like graphic writing sticks and it seems Avon likes them too as he starts working with them in a familiar gesture. And yes, the red leather costume... I know it is soft, but I never took the chance to ask Mr D if it was comfortable to wear.

Will that Thaarn be back? I once had imagined that Cally didn't die (we never got proof of that, did we? Only Avon's word, but that didn't sound very convincing to me.) The Thaarn picked her up after receiving her distress call.

The dwarf shaped Thaarn is pretty ridiculous, but he looked so unreal, more like a hand- or string puppet. The real Thaarn can have been the puppeteer...

Now I'm talking too much, well, I missed your company. I hope to join you next week.
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
click here to see my heartfelt tribute to Paul Darrow, Kerr Avon Forever

Jump to Forum