View Thread
blakes7online » Rewatches » B7 Rewatches
 Print Thread
UK Rewatch Aftermath
Cygnus Bazza
'Fair'? 'Honourable'? Why's Mellanby even bothering to use those words in a conversation with Servalan?
 
M1795537OCVirn

Lorna wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Can anyone ever look good in that shade of lilac/purple? What was Dayna thinking? Or did get she it from Space Oxfam?


She made it for just such an occasion!


You mean she had the script in advance?
"You're not sulking, I hope?"
 
Lurena
bathroom break
I can't watch the scene of Hal dying.
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
click here to see my heartfelt tribute to Paul Darrow, Kerr Avon Forever
 
Cygnus Bazza

OneSparePart wrote:

Cygnus Bazza wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

Cygnus Bazza wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

Only just noticed Servalan saying Federation citizens have to inform the authorities of a change of address...chasing down council tax dodgers just turned gruesome.

You should see the penalties for overdue library books.

I already know that. I am the Servalan of my library!


What sort of frock do you wear?

A book leather ensemble with an imipac sidearm built in

Is that local authority standard issue?

All my own work. I'm aiming for supreme power...

You can start by cutting the maximum number of books people are allowed to take out.
 
Lorna

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Lorna wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Can anyone ever look good in that shade of lilac/purple? What was Dayna thinking? Or did get she it from Space Oxfam?


She made it for just such an occasion!


You mean she had the script in advance?

GrinGrin
I look behind me, what do I see? A pair of golden wings seem to be attached to me.
 
Lorna

Lurena wrote:

bathroom break
I can't watch the scene of Hal dying.


It is a bit hard to watch.
I look behind me, what do I see? A pair of golden wings seem to be attached to me.
 
Paula
What's Lauren doing? Just hanging around the beach.
Resist the Host




 
M1795537OCVirn

OneSparePart wrote:


All my own work. I'm aiming for supreme power...

You can start by cutting the maximum number of books people are allowed to take out.[/quote]

No - give them a minimum number they MUST take out... keep the numbers up!
Edited by M1795537OCVirn on 05-07-2022 19:30
"You're not sulking, I hope?"
 
Cygnus Bazza
I hope Dayna and Avon have reloaded with ping-pong balls
 
OneSparePart

Cygnus Bazza wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

Cygnus Bazza wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

Cygnus Bazza wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

Only just noticed Servalan saying Federation citizens have to inform the authorities of a change of address...chasing down council tax dodgers just turned gruesome.

You should see the penalties for overdue library books.

I already know that. I am the Servalan of my library!


What sort of frock do you wear?

A book leather ensemble with an imipac sidearm built in

Is that local authority standard issue?

All my own work. I'm aiming for supreme power...

You can start by cutting the maximum number of books people are allowed to take out.

I started by banning all citizens from library premises for a year....
There's an angel standing in the sun Free to get back home
 
Cygnus Bazza

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:


All my own work. I'm aiming for supreme power...

You can start by cutting the maximum number of books people are allowed to take out.


No - give them a minimum number they MUST take out... keep the numbers up![/quote]
Big mistake. If people start getting educated, they'll start demanding rights.
 
Cygnus Bazza
Back to Santa’s grotto! “Elves, have you got something suitable for a 40-year-old sociopath?”
 
trevor travis
Servie's been playing with Orac in the sand.
Vote Og.
 
trevor travis
Just shoot her!
Vote Og.
 
Brad
Tarrant: What are you doing on my ship?

Tune in next week for another exciting episode of Tarrant's Several.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
Modthra
 
littlesue
Hello. who is this curly haired chap?
Cold! You don't know the meaning of the word cold!
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of your window!!


Sue's Book Shelf https://www.mediafire.com/folder/z1xg...Zine_Shelf
Sue's Stories sues stories https://sjlittle.webs.com
Rebel Run Video https://youtu.be/8prqS-XZtLo
 
OneSparePart
Who is that curly headed fellow? Kinda looks like Blake
There's an angel standing in the sun Free to get back home
 
trevor travis
Looks like Dayna is a new crew member... but who's this?
Vote Og.
 
M1795537OCVirn

littlesue wrote:

Hello. who is this curly haired chap?


Fake Blake
"You're not sulking, I hope?"
 
trevor travis

OneSparePart wrote:

Who is that curly headed fellow? Kinda looks like Blake


His son.
Vote Og.
 
Lorna

trevor travis wrote:

Servie's been playing with Orac in the sand.


Sand and computers aren't a good mix!
I look behind me, what do I see? A pair of golden wings seem to be attached to me.
 
Hugbot

OneSparePart wrote:

Who is that curly headed fellow? Kinda looks like Blake

Blake and Inga's son?
 
trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

Who is that curly headed fellow? Kinda looks like Blake


His son.


He is the son of Blake and Inga and has seven toes on each foot.
Vote Og.
 
Cygnus Bazza
Well that was diverting. Have a good week.
Edited by Cygnus Bazza on 05-07-2022 22:02
 
OneSparePart

Hugbot wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

Who is that curly headed fellow? Kinda looks like Blake

Blake and Inga's son?

That was fast work
There's an angel standing in the sun Free to get back home
 
Lurena
Now whose ship is the Liberator actually?
She's a (semi) organic entity.
At first watch I thought Liberator was able to look after herself, but didn't like to show it.
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
click here to see my heartfelt tribute to Paul Darrow, Kerr Avon Forever
 
Lorna
Goodnight folks. I wont be with you next week as it is my Garden Club Meeting. So I wont be watching Vila being led astray by the lovely ladies!
I look behind me, what do I see? A pair of golden wings seem to be attached to me.
 
trevor travis
Thanks everyone. See you next week and see a few of you on Sunday on Forever Avon! Fairly apt this episode came tonight!
Vote Og.
 
Hugbot

Lurena wrote:

Now whose ship is the Liberator actually?
She's a (semi) organic entity.

Shadow ship? Vorlon ship?
 
Lurena

trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

Who is that curly headed fellow? Kinda looks like Blake


His son.


He is the son of Blake and Inga and has seven toes on each foot.

Pleas don't. This is a family friendly forum isn't it?
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
click here to see my heartfelt tribute to Paul Darrow, Kerr Avon Forever
 
Hugbot
Thanks for the company - good to have been here again!
Hope to see you next week for the rewatch. Unfortunately, I won't see you on Sunday - won't be there this year.
Good night and nice dreams of space goddesses (or flowing black shirts).
 
Lurena
Thank you for your company, I enjoyed the rewatch (except for Hal M's death.
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
click here to see my heartfelt tribute to Paul Darrow, Kerr Avon Forever
 
OneSparePart
Until next week. Have a lovely time at Forever Avon.
There's an angel standing in the sun Free to get back home
 
littlesue
Well thank you for a lovely rewatch. See you next week for Powerplay.
Will see you at Forever Avon on Sunday. I'll be in the second hall with my book shelves and if I'm not there, Dearest will be keeping an eye on things.
Cold! You don't know the meaning of the word cold!
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of your window!!


Sue's Book Shelf https://www.mediafire.com/folder/z1xg...Zine_Shelf
Sue's Stories sues stories https://sjlittle.webs.com
Rebel Run Video https://youtu.be/8prqS-XZtLo
 
M1795537OCVirn

Hugbot wrote:

Thanks for the company - good to have been here again!
Hope to see you next week for the rewatch. Unfortunately, I won't see you on Sunday - won't be there this year.
Good night and nice dreams of space goddesses (or flowing black shirts).


Not coming? And I found you some Prawn Cocktail Pringles!!
"You're not sulking, I hope?"
 
Paula
'Night all. See you next time.
Resist the Host




 
littlesue

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

Thanks for the company - good to have been here again!
Hope to see you next week for the rewatch. Unfortunately, I won't see you on Sunday - won't be there this year.
Good night and nice dreams of space goddesses (or flowing black shirts).


Not coming? And I found you some Prawn Cocktail Pringles!!


Well now, I would hate to see them go to waste.....
Cold! You don't know the meaning of the word cold!
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of your window!!


Sue's Book Shelf https://www.mediafire.com/folder/z1xg...Zine_Shelf
Sue's Stories sues stories https://sjlittle.webs.com
Rebel Run Video https://youtu.be/8prqS-XZtLo
 
Cygnus Bazza

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Cygnus Bazza wrote:

“Someone’s banging roughly on the entry hatch”. “That’ll be our Uber driver”


I think maybe you're trying too hard, dear. Aim lower.

Crikey - you really haven't got the hang of this at all yet, have you?!Sad
 
Jump to Forum