View Thread
blakes7online » Rewatches » B7 Rewatches
 Print Thread
Rewatch Downunder: C1 Aftermath - Saturday 2nd July
Pilot53
Tyce is watching cave kissing?? 🤔🤔🤔
Now this I gotta see.....never kissed a cave....
Australia
The Penal Colony
Where Servalan is supreme commander.
 
Obsidian

AnneArthur wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Part of the reason I want to go to Bamburgh (even more difficult to reach from Cornwall), apart from the obvious, is that a friend has said that there are no sand beaches in the UK, only 'pebbles'. Hmmm. I've seen one or two sand beaches there but want photographic proof to show her.


A lot of sand beaches on the east coast, from Yorkshire up to Caithness. Also in the Hebrides - shell sand, almost white, very lovely.


Yes, seen some in Wales, too. Up in Scotland saw some from the train heading up to Scrabster. There were bunnies everywhere.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron.
 
https://www.seraglio-design.com/
Tyce

Pilot53 wrote:

Tyce is watching cave kissing?? 🤔🤔🤔
Now this I gotta see.....never kissed a cave....

LOL
 
M1795537OCVirn

Tyce wrote:

Oh my god, Servalan has had such an horrific crash landing after the war onto that planet but she’s lost her bra!


Not sure she wears one - ever.
"You're not sulking, I hope?"
 
Obsidian

AnneArthur wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Part of the reason I want to go to Bamburgh (even more difficult to reach from Cornwall), apart from the obvious, is that a friend has said that there are no sand beaches in the UK, only 'pebbles'. Hmmm. I've seen one or two sand beaches there but want photographic proof to show her.


Plenty of sand in Cornwall.


That is true.


i.imgur.com/c8l8hTo.jpg

PD at the beach in Cornwall.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron.
 
https://www.seraglio-design.com/
Pilot53
Since I was a young teenager always wanted a pc that could think on its own & communicate on his own. Then saw ORAC well that made me more determined to get one.
Australia
The Penal Colony
Where Servalan is supreme commander.
 
AnneArthur
I recently saw a clip of Cy Grant on a magazine-type programme in the 50s - he used to sing a topical calypso each week, apparently.
 
Obsidian

Tyce wrote:

Oh my god, Servalan has had such an horrific crash landing after the war onto that planet but she’s lost her bra!


She must have been freezing her things off. It was cold!
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron.
 
https://www.seraglio-design.com/
AnneArthur

Obsidian wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Part of the reason I want to go to Bamburgh (even more difficult to reach from Cornwall), apart from the obvious, is that a friend has said that there are no sand beaches in the UK, only 'pebbles'. Hmmm. I've seen one or two sand beaches there but want photographic proof to show her.


Plenty of sand in Cornwall.


That is true.


i.imgur.com/c8l8hTo.jpg

PD at the beach in Cornwall.


Very nice!
 
Obsidian

AnneArthur wrote:

I recently saw a clip of Cy Grant on a magazine-type programme in the 50s - he used to sing a topical calypso each week, apparently.


He did. he was a well-known singer.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron.
 
https://www.seraglio-design.com/
M1795537OCVirn

Obsidian wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Oh my god, Servalan has had such an horrific crash landing after the war onto that planet but she’s lost her bra!


She must have been freezing her things off. It was cold!


It's always cold at Bamburgh.
"You're not sulking, I hope?"
 
AnneArthur

Obsidian wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Oh my god, Servalan has had such an horrific crash landing after the war onto that planet but she’s lost her bra!


She must have been freezing her things off. It was cold!


And yet that dress isn't even stained.
 
Obsidian
That gizmo that Avon fires at the weird alien really reminds me of something... A slide viewer?
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron.
 
https://www.seraglio-design.com/
Pilot53
Well all been great seeing u all as always. But I best be off. Helping a friend move house tomorrow & promised her I'd be at her place early.
Night all....have a great weekend ahead.
Cheers all.....
Australia
The Penal Colony
Where Servalan is supreme commander.
 
Obsidian
I do like Dayna's jumpsuit.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron.
 
https://www.seraglio-design.com/
Tyce

Pilot53 wrote:

Since I was a young teenager always wanted a pc that could think on its own & communicate on his own. Then saw ORAC well that made me more determined to get one.

Years ago I had a boss who had a computer that talked. If you gave it a disc it said “Thank you very much” in a very cheery voice. If the disc needed initialising it then said “Aw crap,” because it had to do some work. If you hit the shut down button it would do an Arnold Schwarzenegger and say “I’ll be back!”.
 
M1795537OCVirn

AnneArthur wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Oh my god, Servalan has had such an horrific crash landing after the war onto that planet but she’s lost her bra!


She must have been freezing her things off. It was cold!


And yet that dress isn't even stained.


But it felt stained. She'd crash-landed, for goodness sake.
"You're not sulking, I hope?"
 
AnneArthur

Obsidian wrote:

That gizmo that Avon fires at the weird alien really reminds me of something... A slide viewer?


Grin
 
M1795537OCVirn
Bye, Pilot. Hope the move goes to plan.
"You're not sulking, I hope?"
 
AnneArthur
I love Avon in that black shirt, by the way.
 
Obsidian
Servalan is definitely not wearing a bra now. Then again, it was the 70s and who cared?
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron.
 
https://www.seraglio-design.com/
Tyce

Obsidian wrote:

I do like Dayna's jumpsuit.

Me too.
 
AnneArthur

Tyce wrote:

Pilot53 wrote:

Since I was a young teenager always wanted a pc that could think on its own & communicate on his own. Then saw ORAC well that made me more determined to get one.

Years ago I had a boss who had a computer that talked. If you gave it a disc it said “Thank you very much” in a very cheery voice. If the disc needed initialising it then said “Aw crap,” because it had to do some work. If you hit the shut down button it would do an Arnold Schwarzenegger and say “I’ll be back!”.


Grin
 
Obsidian

Pilot53 wrote:

Well all been great seeing u all as always. But I best be off. Helping a friend move house tomorrow & promised her I'd be at her place early.
Night all....have a great weekend ahead.
Cheers all.....


See you Pilot. Have a good week!
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron.
 
https://www.seraglio-design.com/
Tyce

Obsidian wrote:

Servalan is definitely not wearing a bra now. Then again, it was the 70s and who cared?

And it was JP.
 
AnneArthur

Obsidian wrote:

Pilot53 wrote:

Well all been great seeing u all as always. But I best be off. Helping a friend move house tomorrow & promised her I'd be at her place early.
Night all....have a great weekend ahead.
Cheers all.....


See you Pilot. Have a good week!


Yes, have a good week!
 
M1795537OCVirn
Why does Avon tell Zen who he is? Zen knows their voices.
"You're not sulking, I hope?"
 
Tyce
“I seldom comment on other people’s ethics“
Good god! I wonder if Blake would agree with that comment.
 
M1795537OCVirn

Tyce wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Servalan is definitely not wearing a bra now. Then again, it was the 70s and who cared?

And it was JP.


Exactly.
"You're not sulking, I hope?"
 
Obsidian
A nice glass of "what the Pope drinks" for Servalan.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron.
 
https://www.seraglio-design.com/
M1795537OCVirn
Avon's vibram soles. Delightful.
"You're not sulking, I hope?"
 
Tyce

Pilot53 wrote:

Well all been great seeing u all as always. But I best be off. Helping a friend move house tomorrow & promised her I'd be at her place early.
Night all....have a great weekend ahead.
Cheers all.....

Bye Pilot. Have a good week.
 
AnneArthur

Tyce wrote:

“I seldom comment on other people’s ethics“
Good god! I wonder if Blake would agree with that comment.


Avon making a new start here.
 
M1795537OCVirn

Obsidian wrote:

A nice glass of "what the Pope drinks" for Servalan.


I was interested to see that they drink that green stuff in 'Hunger Games', too. (On the train to Panem).
"You're not sulking, I hope?"
 
Obsidian

Tyce wrote:

“I seldom comment on other people’s ethics“
Good god! I wonder if Blake would agree with that comment.


The thing about ethics is that they're not immutable. Everyone has different ethics.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron.
 
https://www.seraglio-design.com/
Tyce

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

A nice glass of "what the Pope drinks" for Servalan.


I was interested to see that they drink that green stuff in 'Hunger Games', too. (On the train to Panem).

Well spotted.
 
AnneArthur
I love this scene between Avon and Servalan.
 
Obsidian

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

A nice glass of "what the Pope drinks" for Servalan.


I was interested to see that they drink that green stuff in 'Hunger Games', too. (On the train to Panem).


Nice product placement for the glasses too.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron.
 
https://www.seraglio-design.com/
Obsidian

AnneArthur wrote:

I love this scene between Avon and Servalan.


PD's voice... swoon.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron.
 
https://www.seraglio-design.com/
Tyce
I don’t think Avon likes Servalan……..
 
Jump to Forum