Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Doctor Who
BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

I wonder what this would have been like if they had recast this Duggan character?

Absolute tripe. Angry
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The Black Hole of Peterborough... yes. Got back to London eventually. At least they gave us tea and biscuits!!

At least it's a nicer station to be delayed at than Birmingham NS Grin

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula

The Black Hole of Peterborough... yes. Got back to London eventually. At least they gave us tea and biscuits!!

At least it's a nicer station to be delayed at than Birmingham NS Grin

Now that was a nightmare. Up these stairs, down these. Wait here. Stand up on the way back to London!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

I think I've heard the commentary before, although it's been awhile. I think part of the cast never got to go to Paris, all their shots were in the studio?

Only Tom, Lalla and other Tom went to Paris.

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
The gangster references only last for one episode really, but they're quite fun in their own way.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Carlos has been at the cognac, he's out of his face again...

*fetching coat*

Panna

Panna wrote:

I think I've heard the commentary before, although it's been awhile. I think part of the cast never got to go to Paris, all their shots were in the studio?

Only Tom, Lalla and other Tom went to Paris.

Thanks.
I think I first saw this story in 1985. I wish PBS would show the classics again.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

trevor travis
Hermann is wonderful.... a suave, professional killer.

BradPaula

Carlos has been at the cognac, he's out of his face again...

*fetching coat*

Oh my! Welsh street sign for SD! *giggles anyway*

Panna
Got episode two started with the commentary, hooray!
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

trevor travis
It's weird, but this was actually my least favourite story from Season 17 back in 1979. Loved all the others, but this didn't really provide me with a hook. It was similar with Rumours Of Death a year later.

Panna
Do you think the script is more Douglas Adams or more Graham Williams?

Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

Happy

BradPaula
Panna wrote:

Yay! Hearing two very experienced actors talk shop and director Michael Hayes has been very fun to listen to.

trevor travis
Time for a just magnificent six-handed scene....

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

It's weird, but this was actually my least favourite story from Season 17 back in 1979. Loved all the others, but this didn't really provide me with a hook. It was similar with Rumours Of Death a year later.

Nope, I can't think of anything to say to that! Grin

BradPaula
Panna wrote:

Do you think the script is more Douglas Adams or more Graham Williams?

I think the script smacks of Douglas Adams.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Tom falling through the door is such a brilliant comic moment Grin

BradPaula
Duggan hefting the antique chair is a favorite of mine. He's itching for a fight!

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:Nope, I can't think of anything to say to that! Grin

But then as soon as bought Doctor Who on VHS Video in 1991, I watched it multiple times within a week, and it became my favourite Doctor Who and has held that position almost every since (sometimes it's Talons, but mostly it's this!!!).

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.57 seconds
9,915,879 unique visits since 8th January 2014