Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Doctor Who
Panna
BradPaula wrote:

Panna wrote:

Is there voice commentary, cause I can't get it to switch on.

I think you have to click on audio and then click on the commentary. It took me a minute or two.

Tried that, does the on off turn yellow? Otherwise I'll wait till the break and play with it cause I'm getting frustrated.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

We won't be going this trip, but we have discussed going to Paris for the afternoon one trip to see Notre Dame and the Eiffel Tower just to do the 'bye bye Duggan bit' and be able to say we did it.

Well, it's a shorter journey time from London to Paris than it is to Edinburgh! Grin

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Actually met David Graham at a Fanderson convention rather than a Who one! Still talked about Dr Who though Grin

Still angry at myself for not going up to Shane Rimmer at Dimensions con.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

trevor travis
Julian Glover at his absolute best....

Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Panna wrote:

I think you have to click on audio and then click on the commentary. It took me a minute or two.

Tried that, does the on off turn yellow? Otherwise I'll wait till the break and play with it cause I'm getting frustrated.

"On" turns yellow, yes.

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
Panna wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Panna wrote:

Yes, I think. I double checked it to make sure the commentary was on.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Actually met David Graham at a Fanderson convention rather than a Who one! Still talked about Dr Who though Grin

Still angry at myself for not going up to Shane Rimmer at Dimensions con.

One of Mum's favourite actors, and she still talks about the day he held a door open for her.

1942 Happy

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

We won't be going this trip, but we have discussed going to Paris for the afternoon one trip to see Notre Dame and the Eiffel Tower just to do the 'bye bye Duggan bit' and be able to say we did it.

Well, it's a shorter journey time from London to Paris than it is to Edinburgh! Grin

Still going to Edinburgh!! But think I found a hotel for Oxford.

trevor travis
Julian Glover, Catherine Schell, David Graham, what a stellar guest cast this has.

Spaceship Dispatcher
This gallery sequence is a masterpiece on its own Grin

"I just dented my head on your gun, that's all" Grin

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Julian Glover at his absolute best....

He's an absolute pro and very sublime! Love him.

trevor travis

BradPaula wrote:

Newcastle to Peterborough takes the longest Shock Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Let me know when we reach the booking stage. Happy

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Julian Glover, Catherine Schell, David Graham, what a stellar guest cast this has.

No argument from me. This is the best episode ever. Brilliant with the best of actors, writer, and direction. The locale isn't too shabby either.

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Newcastle to Peterborough takes the longest Shock Wink

The Black Hole of Peterborough... yes. Got back to London eventually. At least they gave us tea and biscuits!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
I wonder what this would have been like if they had recast this Duggan character?

trevor travis
Love the removal of the postcard to reveal the Doctor and Romana.... take note Lovett Bickford, this is how good direction is really done. Michael Hayes, another star of this production Grin

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Let me know when we reach the booking stage. Happy

Will do. Sorry we've been late with it, but I have started looking around.

trevor travis

I wonder what this would have been like if they had recast this Duggan character?

SD, just to warn you, the Welsh street sign hurts Grin Grin

Panna
I think I've heard the commentary before, although it's been awhile. I think part of the cast never got to go to Paris, all their shots were in the studio?
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.37 seconds
9,152,662 unique visits since 8th January 2014