Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Doctor Who
Spaceship Dispatcher
"It's the Jagaroth who need all the chickens, is it?"

One of my favourite lines Grin

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Romana sums up Duggan very well. Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
"He's had seven of them bricked up for centuries!"
"What, buyers?"

Grin Grin

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Panna
They don't write dialog like this anymore. Still makes me laugh every time.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

trevor travis
The Doctor is about as useless at suffering torture as Avon Grin

trevor travis
"What do you mean, time is running out. It's only 1505".

Best live ever Grin Grin Grin Grin

Panna
trevor travis wrote:

The Doctor is about as useless at suffering torture as Avon Grin

Dunno about that. Avon sounded like he was getting excited in Moloch.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

trevor travis
This is just brilliant.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

Some of the dialogue written for Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman has been in the same league, but not across whole stories like this Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
"Are you alright, my dear?"

Lol Grin

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Panna wrote:

Some of the dialogue written for Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman has been in the same league, but not across whole stories like this Grin

I agree. Capaldi has huge potential. But I can't wait to see the next companion of his. Brad wants River Song to come back with Capaldi.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Panna
My nephew wanted to be Scaroth for Halloween, anyone know where I could get a mask? Even if people didn't know what it was, it's still creepy.

Panna
I love complicated ideas done clearly.

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Panna wrote:

I agree. Capaldi has huge potential. But I can't wait to see the next companion of his. Brad wants River Song to come back with Capaldi.

Nah, Lady Christina, please Grin Grin

trevor travis
"Come on, let's get back to the chateau where, at least, you can tump someone" Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Panna wrote:

I want Jenna to stay for as long as possible; Clara is delightfully bossy Grin

BradPaula
Panna wrote:

My nephew wanted to be Scaroth for Halloween, anyone know where I could get a mask? Even if people didn't know what it was, it's still creepy.

You could probably make one with caulk or some sort of construction adhesive applied to a mask. Paint it green and add an eye and you have it.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Panna
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Panna wrote:

Nah, Lady Christina, please Grin Grin

Well, if that's the case, maybe I'll finally get into Nu Who. Maybe with some liquid courage.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

I love complicated ideas done clearly.

Yes, very neat; also, whether by accident or design, the terms used in this match up quite well with those used the following season in The Leisure Hive.

Panna
They don't make shirt collars like that anymore either. Sad

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.65 seconds
9,172,406 unique visits since 8th January 2014