Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Oz - The Web Planet
trevor travis
What on earth are those things which have captured Ian?

They're a bit like walking.. well, er... it's rude Grin Grin

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

The regulars are trying hard, but the lack of other human characters is just too much to carry.

I found it especially effective on first viewing, quite unnerving and something that really drew me into the story.

I'm trying SD, but I'm never going to like this.

Gauda Cheese
The flying Menoptra looks interesting and seizure inducing
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Vrestin coming up trumps, quite the politician!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Gauda Cheese
Two more to go!

trevor travis
Oh my god, this fight scene is giving me a headache Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
The Menoptra assault on the crater and the battle are really well shot with the limitations.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
This has put Billy to sleep Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Starting episode 5 Happy

Spaceship Dispatcher
This is good. I might have to watch it again soon in one go, rather than divided across separate weeks.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Vicki saves the Doctor, she's really gaining confidence as a character now.

trevor travis
Fair play to Maureen O'Brien, who is staying enthusiastic despite eveyrthing.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The temple adds yet another place to this setting. There's so much variety and creativity in how they made this world.

trevor travis
Which one is Martin Jarvis?

Spaceship Dispatcher
Martin Jarvis' first Dr Who role... Happy

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Which one is Martin Jarvis?

Hillio, the new arrival.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Fair play to Maureen O'Brien, who is staying enthusiastic despite eveyrthing.

Despite what? The cast and crew, and viewers, at the time thought this was great fun at the time as far as I know. So a few fans fifty years in the future would sit at home writing unpleasant things about their work? Even if they could have known, I don't see why they would have been turned off liking what they were doing. Being on Doctor Who was regarded by most as a good thing in the classic series days as much as now.

Spaceship Dispatcher
William Russell almost corpsing in a scene there! This must have brought so many laughs in rehearsals!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Barbara is not only a strong character, but gets to play an important role often too.

Gauda Cheese
Anyone remember Kryten's face when looking at Rimmer's slideshow?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.65 seconds
9,127,586 unique visits since 8th January 2014