Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 15

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Dominoes
MockingbirdGirl
I made an offer for these when an Argentinian seller listed them on eBay a month or two back. They are somehow much more hilarious in person than these pictures can convey.

i145.photobucket.com/albums/r201/MockingbirdGirl_photos/B7dominoes1_zpsszmuemgm.jpg

i145.photobucket.com/albums/r201/MockingbirdGirl_photos/B7dominoes2_zps9njknj2k.jpg

These are the seller's pics; I do not have orange countertops. www.smileys-gratuits.com/smiley-rire/lol-1.gif

trevor travis
B7 dominoes.... one of the most suitable pieces of merchandise ever Wink

Coser
What!

I'll hve you know that Orange Leatherette is VERY fashionable!

Grin
"Ask ten different scientists about the environment, population control, genetics, and you'll get ten different answers, but there's one thing every scientist on the planet agrees on. Whether it happens in a hundred years or a thousand years or a million years, eventually our Sun will grow cold and go out. When that happens, it won't just take us. It'll take Marilyn Monroe, and Lao-Tzu, and Einstein, and Morobuto, and Buddy Holly, and Aristophanes…then all of this…all of this…was for nothing. Unless we go to the stars." Commander sinclair, Babylon 5.

dragonq
OK, confess. Who out there actually bought these things? It has to be a member of this site.

MockingbirdGirl
OK, confess. Who out there actually bought these things? It has to be a member of this site.

I did. That's how I know what they look like 'in person'.

purplecleric
MockingbirdGirl wrote:

I did. That's how I know what they look like 'in person'.

This surely merits a mention in the sad, mad thread - well done!

trevor travis
But surely it allows the perfect re-creation of "Blake". Simply line up all the dominoes next to each other, and then topple the lot Grin

Coser
trevor travis wrote:

But surely it allows the perfect re-creation of "Blake". Simply line up all the dominoes next to each other, and then topple the lot Grin

No, TT. There is no picture of Tarrant, Soolin, nor probably Dayna. These are presumably Season 1 merchandise.

And I fail to understand how you can be a fan of the show and believe that you can topple the Liberator!

[/Sarcasm]

Grin
"Ask ten different scientists about the environment, population control, genetics, and you'll get ten different answers, but there's one thing every scientist on the planet agrees on. Whether it happens in a hundred years or a thousand years or a million years, eventually our Sun will grow cold and go out. When that happens, it won't just take us. It'll take Marilyn Monroe, and Lao-Tzu, and Einstein, and Morobuto, and Buddy Holly, and Aristophanes…then all of this…all of this…was for nothing. Unless we go to the stars." Commander sinclair, Babylon 5.

dragonq
I wonder how many sets are in existence.

trevor travis
Coser wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

No, TT. There is no picture of Tarrant, Soolin, nor probably Dayna. These are presumably Season 1 merchandise.

And I fail to understand how you can be a fan of the show and believe that you can topple the Liberator!

[/Sarcasm]

Grin

Hmmm, sounds like a re-creation of "Terminal" might be in order instead then Grin

Line-up the Liberator, Zen, Cally... Shock

purplecleric
MockingbirdGirl - Can we persuade you to bring these along to RTGP3 so we can all have a game?

Anniew
Ooh yes please !
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.32 seconds
9,861,187 unique visits since 8th January 2014