Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Doctor Who
Panna
Well it was fun, I hope I find my DVD, I love this story. Thanks for having me along.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

BradPaula
Wonderful episode today, people. Looking forward to more of the same. TT, again, sorry, I didn't notice your dilemma sooner. But we got there in the end. See you all next time. 'Night.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

Well it was fun, I hope I find my DVD, I love this story. Thanks for having me along.

No, thank you for coming along Happy

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Ah, it's not an army of Section Leader Forres, it's an army of Mad Captain Rum Grin Grin

Who?

Tom Baker played Mad Captain Rum in Blackadder III. You have a woman's_______ my Lord! He was amazing.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Ah, it's not an army of Section Leader Forres, it's an army of Mad Captain Rum Grin Grin

Who?

Obligatory Blackadder reference... TB's character in "Blackadder II: Potato" Grin Grin

Ah.

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Panna
What's on the schedule for next Wednesday?
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

One thing I do like about this story - quite a neat idea ending with Mina restored, and Pangol as a baby.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

City of Death from 7.30pm if everyone is happy with it.

Panna
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

One thing I do like about this story - quite a neat idea ending with Mina restored, and Pangol as a baby.

I thought it a neat idea too, wish that type of thing had happened more often. Imagine Davros turned back into an infant.

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Who?

Obligatory Blackadder reference... TB's character in "Blackadder II: Potato" Grin Grin

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Is the exterior set of the Leisure Hive the same exterior as the Power Complex resprayed with a few bits added?

It's very similar.

Panna

Panna wrote:

City of Death from 7.30pm if everyone is happy with it.

:
Yay! (I know where that one is). Happy

BradPaula
City of Death for next week, be still my heart. See you all then.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Is the exterior set of the Leisure Hive the same exterior as the Power Complex resprayed with a few bits added?

It's very similar.

Wouldn't surprise me for a moment.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Panna wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

I thought it a neat idea too, wish that type of thing had happened more often. Imagine Davros turned back into an infant.

It does happen in Boom Town in Season 27 (i.e. Season 1 of Nu Who).

Another episode where we have to agree to differ Grin

Angry Angry Angry Angry

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

Still not my favourite story, but hey, it's massively superior to Meglos Grin Grin Grin

(Thank goodness things improve massively from Full Circle onwards).

It's gone up slightly then Happy

No, I've always preferred it to Meglos. Meglos is, along with Underworld, a lead candidate for worst Tom Baker story.

I gave Leisure Hive 6/10, I'll stick with that. Meglos is 5/10.

Oh, Horns Of Nimon is a 9/10, if you're wondering Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Still not my favourite story, but hey, it's massively superior to Meglos Grin Grin Grin

(Thank goodness things improve massively from Full Circle onwards).

It's gone up slightly then Happy

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.46 seconds
9,159,633 unique visits since 8th January 2014