Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Doctor Who
Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

The Helmet of Theron looks like that shadow of a helmet in Sapphire and Steel.
20 59

Both based on the same ancient Greek pattern.

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
Panna wrote:

20 59

I was looking at that and could not figure out why it looked so familiar. Yes, the helmet from S&S! Brilliant spot, Panna.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

The lighting is far too bright in this scene... the Foamasi worked well in the shadows, but it's obviously a costume under bright studio lighting...

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

The lighting is far too bright in this scene... the Foamasi worked well in the shadows, but it's obviously a costume under bright studio lighting...

A common failing with most 80s era Who unfortunately.

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

City of Death for next week, be still my heart. See you all then.

Down girl. Grin

Thanks all, was OK when I was no longer speaking to myself Grin

Still not my favourite story, but hey, it's massively superior to Meglos Grin Grin Grin

(Thank goodness things improve massively from Full Circle onwards).

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:
It does happen in Boom Town in Season 27 (i.e. Season 1 of Nu Who).

Another episode where we have to agree to differ Grin

Angry Angry Angry Angry

Grin Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
The Argolin March! Here we go!

Panna
BradPaula wrote:

Panna wrote:

20 59

I was looking at that and could not figure out why it looked so familiar. Yes, the helmet from S&S! Brilliant spot, Panna.

*Blushes* Thank you.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Yes, unfortunately.

The Myrkka is the worst offender Grin Grin

BBC policy was daft at this time... I think those rules had actually been about since the 70s, but Hinchcliffe in particular just ignored them and did his own thing Grin

Whatever production issues you're talking about, the Myrka is usually the worst offender! Grin

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Panna wrote:

Another steller performance from Lalla Ward. Gosh I missed her when she left.

Er yes, Matthew wasn't quite as strong Grin Grin At least we get Janet.... she always put in a good performance.

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Yes, unfortunately.

The Myrkka is the worst offender Grin Grin

BBC policy was daft at this time... I think those rules had actually been about since the 70s, but Hinchcliffe in particular just ignored them and did his own thing Grin

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Panna wrote:

20 59

Yes, although it just looks the same. S&S was ITV, Doctor Who was BBC. Doctor Who and B7 stole each other's costumes, but S&S were made by the other side Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Panna wrote:

20 59

Yes, although it just looks the same. S&S was ITV, Doctor Who was BBC. Doctor Who and B7 stole each other's costumes, but S&S were made by the other side Wink

Although I believe The Green Death used some old UFO sets for the BOSS

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

An army of Section Leader Forres.....

Panna
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Panna wrote:

20 59

Maybe somebody swiped it. After all the helmet was shadowy looking in SS.
21 11

"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Horns Of Nimon: "The programme must continue!"
Leisure Hive: "Continue the programme!"

Well, there's one comparison in any case Wink

Panna
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

An army of Section Leader Forres.....

lol

Spaceship Dispatcher
Loved it, great story. And good company, even with TT engaging in unauthorised time travel experiments!

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Ah, it's not an army of Section Leader Forres, it's an army of Mad Captain Rum Grin Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Ah, it's not an army of Section Leader Forres, it's an army of Mad Captain Rum Grin Grin

Who?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.56 seconds
9,177,942 unique visits since 8th January 2014