Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 1
Warhead

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Doctor Who
Spaceship Dispatcher
The Foamasi are brilliant Grin

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Panna
Ooh, the cat likes Farmasi!
20 48
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Panna wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

"His scarf killed Stimson"
"Arrest the scarf then"

Glad that some of David Fisher's witty script made it through to the screen.

Trying to help bring you forward, I know what the time warp is like
20 44

Cheers Panna.

It's the first time I've been transported back-in-time whilst watching!!!

The occurrence will be passed onto the host server Angry

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
An army of Section Leader Forres.....

BradPaula
TT, I had wondered what had happened to you as it showed you as logging off 20 minutes back. I should have checked the previous posts to make sure. Hmmm- the ghost of JNT to blame? Perhaps. He still has to atone for Colin Baker's costume.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

trevor travis
Horns Of Nimon: "The programme must continue!"
Leisure Hive: "Continue the programme!"

Well, there's one comparison in any case Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
The Argolin March is an iconic piece of music, especially when you get to the main use of it in episode 4...

trevor travis
Ah, it's not an army of Section Leader Forres, it's an army of Mad Captain Rum Grin Grin

trevor travis
One thing I do like about this story - quite a neat idea ending with Mina restored, and Pangol as a baby.

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

This isn't really intended as a criticism of this story in particular, but even when classic Who was overbudget and trying to look expensive, it still contains very cheap-looking moments, such as the unmasking here Grin Grin

Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Ah, golum David Tennant. Grin

Although isn't the point there that the Doctor has been massively aged, rather than a little, like the Doctor here.

It's not so much that as all the other times we've seen 'aged' characters. We had Tennant aged in Family of Blood, Matt Smith at least once, aged Amy Pond didn't look right, and aged Clara convinced me even less. I'm sure I have forgotten some.

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Ah, it's not an army of Section Leader Forres, it's an army of Mad Captain Rum Grin Grin

Who?

Obligatory Blackadder reference... TB's character in "Blackadder II: Potato" Grin Grin

trevor travis
Is the exterior set of the Leisure Hive the same exterior as the Power Complex resprayed with a few bits added?

It's very similar.

Panna
What scene are we on? I lost my place.
20 57
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

20 57

The Doctor and Romana discussing how to correct the machine, now Pangol is stealing the helmet.

Panna
The Helmet of Theron looks like that shadow of a helmet in Sapphire and Steel.
20 59

trevor travis
Panna wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

One thing I do like about this story - quite a neat idea ending with Mina restored, and Pangol as a baby.

I thought it a neat idea too, wish that type of thing had happened more often. Imagine Davros turned back into an infant.

It does happen in Boom Town in Season 27 (i.e. Season 1 of Nu Who).

Panna
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Panna wrote:

20 57

The Doctor and Romana discussing how to correct the machine, now Pangol is stealing the helmet.

I'm at Romana screaming that the Doctor is in there.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Love the way he talks about "we, Pangol" Grin

Panna
Another steller performance from Lalla Ward. Gosh I missed her when she left.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.52 seconds
9,138,477 unique visits since 8th January 2014