Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 1
Travisina

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 94
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Doctor Who
Spaceship Dispatcher
The day and time is Wednesday the 15th of April, 2015 at 7.30pm in the UK...

The rewatch is a full 'classic series' Doctor Who adventure!

All are welcome to join our resident Horns of Nimon aficionado trevor travis, along with fellow rewatchers Paula and SD, as we enjoy (or endure, depending on your viewpoint) this tale from season seventeen starring Tom Baker, Lalla Ward, Graham Crowden and Blue Peter presenter Janet Ellis.

This is the first part of two rewatches over consecutive weeks, as on the 22nd of April we'll be comparing the next story The Leisure Hive to see the improvements brought by the new creative team in the 1980 season*

*suffice to say that this point is not actually agreed upon by all rewatch parties Grin

Oops
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

The day and time is Wednesday the 15th of April, 2015 at 7.30pm in the UK...

The rewatch is a full 'classic series' Doctor Who adventure!

All are welcome to join our resident Horns of Nimon aficionado trevor travis, along with fellow rewatchers Paula and SD, as we enjoy (or endure, depending on your viewpoint) this tale from season seventeen starring Tom Baker, Lalla Ward, Graham Crowden and Blue Peter presenter Janet Ellis.

This is the first part of two rewatches over consecutive weeks, as on the 22nd of April we'll be comparing the next story The Leisure Hive to see the improvements brought by the new creative team in the 1980 season*

*suffice to say that this point is not actually agreed upon by all rewatch parties Grin

Oops

Hey, don't forget Malcolm "Weakling Scum" Terris!!!! Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
Just bumping this thread ahead of the rewatch later... Oops
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
So many creative minds worked on this one (Anthony Read, Douglas Adams, Graham Williams and Tom Baker) and the end result is something utterly marvellous!!!

Looking forward to the rewatch Pfft

Spaceship Dispatcher
Too many cooks spoil the broth, as the saying goes! This looks like the cooks had a great time, but sadly with most of the broth on the walls and ceiling with little of substance served on the dish...

1743 Grin

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Too many cooks spoil the broth, as the saying goes! This looks like the cooks had a great time, but sadly with most of the broth on the walls and ceiling with little of substance served on the dish...

1743 Grin

Oi, you're supposed to be nice to the story tonight Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
It's not tonight yet Grin

Okay, I'll try...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Just popping online early for a time check...

Panna
I'm strictly a Classic Who fan, this story is from my favorite era of Doctor Who. It has wit, serious acting interspersed with the silly and a pair of split trousers!
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

BradPaula
Got my old video tape all cued up and ready to go. This should be fun.....
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

BradPaula
Panna wrote:

I'm strictly a Classic Who fan, this story is from my favorite era of Doctor Who. It has wit, serious acting interspersed with the silly and a pair of split trousers!

I hate to sound old, but I'm mainly a fan of the classic series myself. I still like the new stuff, but give me the classic Who any day.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Polite request: Please don't use the rewatch thread for Nu-Who bashing, I want to enjoy this evening even if it's not a favourite story for me.

trevor travis
Hi everyone.

Og says hello as well. Pfft

Panna
BradPaula wrote:

Panna wrote:

I hate to sound old, but I'm mainly a fan of the classic series myself. I still like the new stuff, but give me the classic Who any day.

My little nephew is mainly a classic Who fan. He thinks Nu Who is not the same. Horns is a family favorite.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

trevor travis
Righito, time to go.

trevor travis
The final-ever outing for the definitive Who title sequence. Bernard Lodge, take a bow.

Panna
BradPaula wrote:

Panna wrote:

Do you have the old PBS Lionheart version? My tape of that bit the dust two years ago. Got the DVD though, but I miss the movie format I grew up with on PBS.

trevor travis
Ah, Malcolm Terris. Weakling Scum!!!!!

Panna
trevor travis wrote:

The final-ever outing for the definitive Who title sequence. Bernard Lodge, take a bow.

I want the design of that title sequence on a tee shirt and on a mug!

trevor travis
I love the way they get around the fact that they spent the whole season's budget on City Of Death by saying it's an Old (and therefore cheap) Spaceship. Highly creative Grin Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.60 seconds
9,094,804 unique visits since 8th January 2014