Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 14

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,059
· Newest Rebel: Johnrcamm

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
24% [32 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
16% [21 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [22 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
7% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [7 Votes]

Votes: 134
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Sapphire & Steel
BradPaula
Panna wrote:

Bummer. Well to back track, why did Silver arrive first, do you think he's in on it?

That's an interesting concept! Silver masterminding it so S&S are trapped? But I doubt he'd want to hurt Sapphire in any way. Steel? Possibly.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Panna
trevor travis wrote:

From what we've seen so far, it's seems perfectly justified that someone wants revenge on Steel Grin2016

It doesn't mean it's anything to do with Tully. Steel may be bad, but perhaps these guys are worse, working for the evil forces the elements are assigned to fight.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Panna
Anyway, what did Sapphire do to deserve this?
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

trevor travis
Oooh, Sapphire menaced by a scruffy looking shadow!!!

trevor travis
Panna wrote:

Nothing apart from being Steel's partner?

trevor travis
Panna wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

From what we've seen so far, it's seems perfectly justified that someone wants revenge on Steel Grin2016

It doesn't mean it's anything to do with Tully. Steel may be bad, but perhaps these guys are worse, working for the evil forces the elements are assigned to fight.

But what B7 has told me is to question who's on the side of right and who's on the side of wrong? Wink

trevor travis
BTW Paula, I love your avatar for today Grin Grin

Panna
trevor travis wrote:

Panna wrote:

Nothing apart from being Steel's partner?

Exactly, so I doubt it's Karma after Steel, but perhaps the evil force Tully was sacrificed to.

trevor travis
It might be Helen after revenge.

She's evil Grin Grin Grin

Panna
trevor travis wrote:

Panna wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

But what B7 has told me is to question who's on the side of right and who's on the side of wrong? Wink

As Chris Boucher once said, there are no good guys, there are no bad guys, just better guys and worse guys.

Panna
That's what I learned from B7 anyway. Good and bad aren't a black and white issue, but often gray.

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

BTW Paula, I love your avatar for today Grin Grin

Thanks, it was a fun day! Always happy to 'run' with Og.

trevor travis
Paula and Panna, thanks for your company, see you next week for the final two episodes.

I'm concerned there were so few of us today, are the rest already trapped in the window in the sky? Pfft Grin Grin

BradPaula
Fun rewatch today. See you all next time for the conclusion. 'Night.

Panna
trevor travis wrote:

Paula and Panna, thanks for your company, see you next week for the final two episodes.

I'm concerned there were so few of us today, are the rest already trapped in the window in the sky? Pfft Grin Grin

Maybe, or trapped with spring allergies.
Anyway, the 10 minutes I spent trying to catch up was a joy. See you all next week I hope.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I've seen all of Torchwood, but I cannot remember that specific episode.

First season, about episode 10. Three characters from around 1950 appear on a plane. Owen bonks the female pilot Wink

It was called Out of Time, and it's probably a good one to rewatch actually because it features quite a few good ideas both in terms of narrative and character; the garage scene is one of the series most poignant, and John Barrowman plays it brilliantly. The story also featured Olivia Hallinan, two years before she became famous as part of the Candleford post office double-act with Julia Sawalha, and she has some really brilliant scenes with Eve Myles.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
Just a reminder about this rewatch of the final two episodes of the series, from 7.30pm UK time this evening
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Time test: The year 1948. Or 1925. Or 1981. Or...

EDIT: Oh drat, I'm 18 minutes in the past. Time for a full log off. Wink

trevor travis
Trying again.

trevor travis
And again.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.63 seconds
16,783,212 unique visits since 8th January 2014