Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 13

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Sapphire & Steel
Spaceship Dispatcher
Sapphire & Steel: Assignment Six rewatch thread...

Episodes 1 and 2, this Wednesday the 1st of April 2015 @ 7.30pm

I'm not around either this Wednesday or next, but all are welcome to join Paula and trevor travis as they revisit the final television assignment of our two favourite time agents.
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 01 April 2015 06:44:04
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Sapphire & Steel: Assignment Six rewatch thread...

Episodes 1 and 2, this Wednesday the 1st of April 2015 @ 7.30pm

I'm not around either this Wednesday or next, but all are welcome to join Paula and trevor travis as they revisit the final television assignment of our two favourite time agents.

Don't forget Hugbot and Panna too. Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Don't forget Hugbot and Panna too. Wink

They are most certainly included in those welcome to join you and Paula! Definitely not forgotten Grin

edit: for reference, I usually name the rewatch organisers only on the OP; which for S&S is you, me and Paula Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

rojkerr1
do love this story, one of my faves, you wouldn't believe what I went thru to watch the original broadcast of the final episode! I was camping in Wales so had to walk miles to a pub, then a disco started in the same room as the tv....I had to hide between tv and wall and turn the sound up full blast! v antisocial of me....

BradPaula
rojkerr1 wrote:

do love this story, one of my faves, you wouldn't believe what I went thru to watch the original broadcast of the final episode! I was camping in Wales so had to walk miles to a pub, then a disco started in the same room as the tv....I had to hide between tv and wall and turn the sound up full blast! v antisocial of me....

What we do for our fandoms, right? Wink
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

trevor travis
Hi everyone.

Happy Og Day!!!!

trevor travis
Xenon reporting for duty.

BradPaula
Hello people. And a very Happy Og Day to you all. Changed my avatar for the occasion!

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Hello people. And a very Happy Og Day to you all. Changed my avatar for the occasion!

I've noticed. Very nice. Grin

trevor travis
Back to deserted sets and creepy music this week!!!

BradPaula
I do hope Panna has realized that we are now
6 hours behind you now....

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

I do hope Panna has realized that we are now
6 hours behind you now....

Ah. I hope so too.

trevor travis
Deva is back!!!

BradPaula
Yay! Deva. We just saw him with Blake yesterday. I do hope he wasn't badly injured!

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Yay! Deva. We just saw him with Blake yesterday. I do hope he wasn't badly injured!

Just a flesh wound.

Avon is only one who dies, everyone else lives Wink

BradPaula
I remember the days when David M. used to be teased about his long hair playing Illya in UNCLE. Just look at Silver- it's longer than mine!

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Just a flesh wound.

Avon is only one who dies, everyone else lives Wink

I can certainly live with that. Most of my fan fiction PGP has Avon as a lesser character of importance.

trevor travis
Ah, the days when you could get petrol as "2 Star" or "4 Star". And petrol prices were per gallon, rather than per litre. Both disappeared in the early 80s...

trevor travis
They've stuck in a single second of time. Gareth Roberts "borrowed" this idea for the Sarah Jane Adventures.

BradPaula
Off topic, but I am enjoying your Og ficiton today, TT.

If only more people would participate in the festivities, as Krantor and Toise did in Gambit.......

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.52 seconds
9,941,906 unique visits since 8th January 2014