Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 14

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 925
· Newest Rebel: uazdah

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Thunderbirds
Spaceship Dispatcher
The episode: Martian Invasion
The date: Friday the 27th of March, 2015
The time: 7.30pm UK time

Disaster strikes the filming of a science fiction motion picture. Even worse a disaster than dropping a garage door on the star of the film.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
Just a reminder about this rewatch this evening, and possibly the final chance to join in a Thunderbirds rewatch this year!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Good evening! Grin

BradPaula
All cued up for T-Birds. Let's hope I'm not lagging behind once again.

Edit: I'm not!!!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

BradPaula
Hi SD. How are you today, er, tonight?

Spaceship Dispatcher
A good episode to end our Thunderbirds rewatches on, as I'm not around on a Friday for the next two weeks by which time your garden should be calling you, as this was another of my childhood favourites...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

A good episode to end our Thunderbirds rewatches on, as I'm not around on a Friday for the next two weeks by which time your garden should be calling you, as this was another of my childhood favourites...

I certainly hope my garden is calling me. We had 3 inches of snow Monday and a dusting last evening. But I live in hope!

Hey, what's this about the martians looking like Roman soldiers?

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Great thanks! Still buzzing about the class 86s shunting around each other earlier. In old railway engine terms, that was like Tom Chadbon knocking on your door to say his car has broken down...

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

Great thanks! Still buzzing about the class 86s shunting around each other earlier. In old railway engine terms, that was like Tom Chadbon knocking on your door to say his car has broken down...

If only! LOL.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

It's a great spoof of old American B movies Grin

BradPaula
Just glanced out the window to see the snow absolutely pelting down! Grrrr...

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

It's a great spoof of old American B movies Grin

We have watched nearly every film of that genre- Rocketship XM, Spaceship to Mars, the Unknown, Outer Space... dozens and dozens of them. Love them.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Just glanced out the window to see the snow absolutely pelting down! Grrrr...

Oh dear! It's been a lovely sunny day here Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
I wonder if the make-up girl is based on a real person. They often did that sort of thing!

BradPaula
I like the director with the sunglasses and goatee.

Spaceship Dispatcher
One of the actors in the cave is voiced by Matt Zimmerman, so don't expect this to be an Alan story.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Tintin as an aircraft fitter would have been Sylvia Anderson's input... Grin

BradPaula
I was watching Austin Powers: The Spy who Shagged Me the other day and was bemused by the fact that Doctor Evil had his lair in a hollowed out volcano on an island- very similar to the T-Bird's home base.

Spaceship Dispatcher
More death by polystyrene, unless International Rescue can get there in time!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.54 seconds
9,885,319 unique visits since 8th January 2014