Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - D12 Warlord
trevor travis
Hugbot wrote:

I have to admit that this is one of my favourite episodes ... just a pity that the time distortion was so bad this time. Thank you all for the company, and thank you for taking me to the present, Travisina & TT ... good night & see you soon! Oops

I like Warlord too.

See you tomorrow for the never-ending dinner party!

trevor travis
Panna wrote:

I might open an episode discussion on this one if it isn't there already. Lots of questions between this and BLAKE. Like, why did they blow up the base? Wasn't it already in bits? Why does Vila blame Zeonna, seems out of character for him, I thought he was smart.

It's possible that Vila has hit the drink more heavily, since the events of Orbit? He does seem a little more bitter than usual in both this and Blake.

Travisina
Panna wrote:

I might open an episode discussion on this one if it isn't there already. Lots of questions between this and BLAKE. Like, why did they blow up the base? Wasn't it already in bits? Why does Vila blame Zeonna, seems out of character for him, I thought he was smart.

Go for it, Panna Smile
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Travisina
Panna wrote:

Thanks for having me along. Don't know if I'll watch Blake next week as I already saw it around Christmas.
It makes me cry like a baby every time.
Good afternoon or good night all. Smile

I won't be watching next week either - going on holiday! Can't say I'm too upset about missing 'Blake'.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

sweevo
I don't know if I should watch Blake (it's my baby nephew's first birthday).

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.27 seconds
9,116,747 unique visits since 8th January 2014