Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 15

· Rebels Active: 1
Travisina

· Total Rebels: 925
· Newest Rebel: uazdah

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - D11 Orbit
trevor travis
The episode: Derek Eleven - Orbit *
The date: Tuesday, March 17th, 2015
The time: 7.45pm UK time

* Other flavours of chewing gum are available.

In which Avon and Vila find old Star Killer has gone off the rails a bit, Vila wishes he'd gone on a diet and weighed only around 60 kilos, and Robert Holmes displays just why he is considered one of the best writers of the genre with an episode that leaves your heart in your mouth.

Prepare to laugh, and then prepare to go "No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", as the mutual appreciation and understanding built up between Avon and Vila over the last four series is torn to pieces, in a truly outstanding 50 minutes of television.
Edited by trevor travis on 15 March 2015 15:11:13

Spaceship Dispatcher
Apologies for missing this one, but I'll be in a hotel bedroom with Hannah Spearritt on Tuesday evening*

*an evening of short stories performed within a hotel, before you get the wrong idea Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

JustBrad
There once was a thief from Nantucket,
Who kept all his gear in a bucket.
In kilos, you see, he weighed seventy-three,
So he had to be ready to chuck it.

trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:

There once was a thief from Nantucket

Great as always, Brad, but I wondered where it was going after that first line Grin

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

Great as always, Brad, but I wondered where it was going after that first line Grin

Well the obvious choice is Pawtuckett. (Google Limericks Nantucket Pawtucket or Limerick Challenge) There was a famous 'Limerick Challenge' between several prominent newspapers in the 1920's).
Edited by JustBrad on 15 March 2015 15:50:14

sweevo
Slightly OT - I just realised that the rewatch for the infamous final episode is on my baby nephew's first birthday.

trevor travis
Travisina, great choice of Going Out and Staying In pics as usual. The Egrorian one is funny, the Vila one is a big poignant. Poor Vila.

gc
great episode!! even better for the great OTT acting of the butcher from coronation street!

trevor travis
A reminder that this rewatch takes place tonight. Take part... or be chucked out of the shuttle by a grumpy man in black leather Shock

JustBrad
This episode contains one of the defining moments of Blake's 7, brilliantly portrayed by Paul and Michael.

In fact, it is their performances (along with John Savident and Larry Noble) that save this episode for me, turning it from an eye rolling contrivance into top drama, as the plot requires the viewer to accept a rather contrived situation. Can a mere seventy two Kilos really make the difference between making orbit and crashing?
Edited by JustBrad on 17 March 2015 15:45:49

RB
Evening all, back after tonight's delight of Lentil and Quinoa indian spiced burgers and chips........

littlesue
Just getting ready; tea, biccies, iced bun (yum), blanket (cos it is cold still in this hallway) and DVD
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

Panna
Chrome signing in...wait wrong show. Ready to go, got a "space" life jacket in case a creepy man in black leather wants to toss me out of a shuttle.
19 29
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

meegat39
Sorry can't join you tonight, though was all set to, we are going out for a sneaky drink to celebrate St Patrick's day. Watched Orbit earlier whilst making our roast chicken dinner!
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Panna
You know, the only group of people who might have it more stressful than this group in trying to survive week to week is those on the Walking Dead. However, they didn't have to deal with Servalan every week.
19 35
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Hugbot
Evening all! Oops

Edit: 3 minutes in the past now ... Sad
Edited by Hugbot on 17 March 2015 19:38:29

Panna
meegat39 wrote:

Sorry can't join you tonight, though was all set to, we are going out for a sneaky drink to celebrate St Patrick's day. Watched Orbit earlier whilst making our roast chicken dinner!

Sorry you can't join in. It's still afternoon where I'm at, so the party hasn't started yet.
2 36/19 36

trevor travis
Hi everyone.

trevor travis
Hugbot wrote:

Evening all! Oops

Edit: 3 minutes in the past now ... Sad

Me too!!!

BradPaula
Hello everyone!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.42 seconds