Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Thunderbirds
Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Oh, no. They'll never finish the road on time. Maybe if they used an atomic bomb or two...

Haha, lol Grin

Yes, the fall back of most 60s tv shows; though I'm fairly sure that Neutronic explosives are supposed to be nuclear anyway, a derivative of the word neutron.

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
Ah, no problem. I'll have a look at York hotels for you soon!

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Absolutely love the truck with fixed tracks at the rear and the tracked truck at the front!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Talking of rewatch shows, do you have a post-it note on your computer to check out my new Avengers fanfic? Grin

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Talking of rewatch shows, do you have a post-it note on your computer to check out my new Avengers fanfic? Grin

Making one out now! LOL
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Must work out another Blake's 7 fanfic sometime, but I find them harder to think of for some reason; the pressure of the readers knowing the characters better than I do probably! Grin

BradPaula

Must work out another Blake's 7 fanfic sometime, but I find them harder to think of for some reason; the pressure of the readers knowing the characters better than I do probably! Grin

Yeah, that's true, but what you have done so far has been good. I have been having quite a good time writing for the monthly challenge. Another great idea there!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Yes, the monthly challenge is great. I always get my tongue in cheek chapter in first before it gets eclipsed by all the far more serious or better qualified entries later on.

BradPaula
Don't sell yourself short! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Always laughed at Alan's hope that the rescue might be off because of Eddie knowing the team Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
I think maybe one of the reasons why I love this episode is because it uses the craft as planes rather than just plot devices, especially as the difficulties of using aircraft to perform a rescue on the are actually addressed at one point.

Spaceship Dispatcher
I made it past 7k posts the other day too, another milestone! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Another terrific explosion!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Grandma is an interfering old busybody Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Great episode, thanks for your company Paula Grin

BradPaula
Well, that was fun.

BradPaula
Bye, SD!

Spaceship Dispatcher
You just need to set your alarm for about 3am to join in with the Sarcophagus rewatch tomorrow now Grin

BradPaula

You just need to set your alarm for about 3am to join in with the Sarcophagus rewatch tomorrow now Grin

Uh-huh. Angry

Spaceship Dispatcher
Okay, maybe not then.

Grin Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.66 seconds
9,804,623 unique visits since 8th January 2014