Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Thunderbirds
Spaceship Dispatcher
The Episode: Thunderbirds - End of the Road
The Date: Friday the 13th of March 2015
The Time: 7.30pm UK time

Friday the 13th is going to be unlucky for Eddie Houseman as he reaches the end of the road in today's rewatch!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
Hello, SD- just setting up.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Good evening Grin

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
A favourite episode, and one of my favourite characters.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Grin

BradPaula
Thunderbirds are go!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Have just finished watching a really excellent documentary series by Michael Wood about the Dark Ages, highly recommended if it ever becomes available Stateside.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Love the 'road building by mortar' technique Grin

BradPaula
I'll have to watch out for it, and I think I've seen something by Michael Wood before.

BradPaula
The old 'looks through the binoculars' bit!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Shame to read about the passing of Terry Pratchett this week. I have never seen or read any of his stories, but he seems to have been a really popular person and much missed if Facebook is a good guide.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

I'll have to watch out for it, and I think I've seen something by Michael Wood before.

In search of Alexander the Great is one of his best known series.

BradPaula
We were big Pratchett fans from way back. A friend of ours in the UK got us on to them in the late 90's. We have nearly all of his books, save for the last couple. We are devastated as he was one of the best writers of this age. Great story lines, great characters and he had such a strange but fun sense of humor! He'll be greatly missed, but at least we have 70 books of his to console ourselves.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Eddie has one of my favourite Thunderbirds series aircraft...

BradPaula
I was watching this British series on PBS the other week- about the times around the building of Stonehenge. Can't remember the host but I think he was Scottish. Very good- as I have a particular love of prehistory in Britain. I'd love to see more stone circles and such.

BradPaula
Tin Tin's in love!

Spaceship Dispatcher
A rare bit of relationship drama in the show...

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:
...I'd love to see more stone circles and such.

I'll have to look and see if we're driving past any later this year, when your plans are finalised that is.

Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 13 March 2015 19:48:28

BradPaula
Oh, no. They'll never finish the road on time. Maybe if they used an atomic bomb or two...

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

BradPaula wrote:
...I'd love to see more stone circles and such.

I'll have to look and see if we're driving past any later this year, when you're plans are finalised that is.

Great. We have been dragging our feet a bit, but I have been checking things out on line. We need to figure out a hotel for York. If you have any ideas, PM me.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.71 seconds
9,179,196 unique visits since 8th January 2014