Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Sapphire & Steel
trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

What did George see in that old bag of bones called Emma?

Not sure, even if she was a younger bag of bones back then. She's horrible.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Hugbot wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

I love (...) non-linear storytelling!

Ever seen Mirage or Catch 22? Grin

No, neither of them.

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Hugbot wrote:

I love (...) non-linear storytelling!

Ever seen Mirage or Catch 22? Grin

Panna

Everyone is still old, but we have switched to young Greville...

You think they were trying to save money on how many actors they had to pay? Because I wondered why they didn't turn younger like Greville.
20 16
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

trevor travis
The irony is that murderer Emma never faces justice... but I guess S&S was never about that, simply fixing time.

Although I'm not a fan of this assignment at all, the final couple of minutes are quite neat, as time is restored to the correct path.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Brilliant. That might well have just gone to #1

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Panna
Emma doesn't get her way and George faced poetic justice methinks.
He didn't get to kill the whole human race.
20 22
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Spaceship Dispatcher
Goodnight to everyone not joining us in the Avengers room Grin

Panna
I wish there had been more stories. I will be sad during assignment 6.
I wonder what the audios sound like, if they sound close to McCallum or Lumely.
20 23

trevor travis

It's Assignment 3 that has leapt a couple of places for me during our S&S rewatches.

Assignment 5, I'm afraid, remains a far and distant last as far as my favourites are concenred. Anthony Read & Don Houghton are good writers, but S&S was a unique series that only PJ Hammond really understood.

trevor travis
Hugbot wrote:

I still prefer Mr Shape, but this is my no. 2.

Thank you for the company ... and now I have to attend to my guest cat. He's quite grumpy this evening. Good night! Oops
Hg signing off.

Panna
How could Emma and Felicity get along after that? Why doesn't Felicity ever blab?
20 25

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

I've heard one of the Big Finish Sapphire and Steel audios with David Warner and Susannah Harker and I enjoyed it.

I picked up 3 for 3 each at BFD 6. Have yet to listen.

Panna
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I've heard one of the Big Finish Sapphire and Steel audios with David Warner and Susannah Harker and I enjoyed it.

I picked up 3 for 3 each at BFD 6. Have yet to listen.

Well I'd have to pay about 6 bucks American. I'd be curious to know what you think when you do.
Thanks.
20 30

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.36 seconds
9,163,996 unique visits since 8th January 2014