Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 3

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Sapphire & Steel
BradPaula
George needs his head examined! Emma is one nasty person.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Hugbot wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Don't see the issue against people from this kind of background, I don't have any problem with them.

Sorry, my boy scout comment may have seemed rather callous. It's not about people from this background in general, it's about the behaviour of this special group of petty-minded people.

Ah, I see.

1952 Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Panna

I love the way that Sapphire knows all the customs and games.

Yes, part of her mystique. I wonder why she knows more than Steel?
19 53
Or maybe Steel doesn't care to learn?
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

I'm actually reevaluating this story. It's closer to being my #1 than I thought.

Funny, but I have to admit I think this episode is one of my favorites, even over Tully and the ghosts.

Yay! Thanks Paula Grin

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Hugbot

I love (...) non-linear storytelling!

Ever seen Mirage or Catch 22? Grin

Panna
This one and assignment 3 have become new favorites for me. Mine used to be assignment 6.
19 56
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

trevor travis
Hugbot wrote:

Don't see the issue against people from this kind of background, I don't have any problem with them.

Sorry, my boy scout comment may have seemed rather callous. It's not about people from this background in general, it's about the behaviour of this special group of petty-minded people.

Hugbot, yes that's the problem, there's not one likeable character. It's not so much the class thing, but the fact there's no connection with the characters. Contrast it with Liz in the last story; with a few clever brush strokes from PJ Hammond, you really feel and empathise with her.

trevor travis
Ah now I see why SD likes this one... it's Emma in her nightie Grin Grin Grin

BradPaula
What did George see in that old bag of bones called Emma?

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

Hugbot, yes that's the problem, there's not one likeable character. It's not so much the class thing, but the fact there's no connection with the characters. Contrast it with Liz in the last story; with a few clever brush strokes from PJ Hammond, you really feel and empathise with her.

Well, I connect more with these characters than with Liz in the last story.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Ah now I see why SD likes this one... it's Emma in her nightie Grin Grin Grin

Erm, no. If I want nightie action, The Beast Below and Mummy on the Orient Express win every time.

2005 Grin

Hugbot

Brilliant. That might well have just gone to #1

I still prefer Mr Shape, but this is my no. 2.

Thank you for the company ... and now I have to attend to my guest cat. He's quite grumpy this evening. Good night! Oops
Hg signing off.

Panna
I wonder if Emma looked better in her nightie in 1930?
20 07

Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

I wonder if Emma looked better in her nightie in 1930?
20 07

I would guess so.

Panna
trevor travis wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

What about Brass?
20 08

Panna
That party was exceedingly dull until the corpses arrived.
20 10

Spaceship Dispatcher
I love murder mysteries and non-linear storytelling! And this is both...

BradPaula
I've heard one of the Big Finish Sapphire and Steel audios with David Warner and Susannah Harker and I enjoyed it.

Panna
BradPaula wrote:

George needs his head examined! Emma is one nasty person.

Confirmed. Frown
20 11

Spaceship Dispatcher
Everyone is still old, but we have switched to young Greville...

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.61 seconds
9,100,479 unique visits since 8th January 2014