Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Big Finish Special Offers!
Travisina
This weekend - until Monday 9th March - Big Finish are offering Volumes 1-6 of Liberator Chronicles, Warship, the whole of the first All Cast Series, the audiobook of Lucifer read by Paul Darrow and B7 Media's Rebellion Reborn and Early Years collection - all at special discounts!

Details here: BF Special Offer
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

clanger68
Fantastic prices, these are even better than those offered on Big Finish days.
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
trevor travis
OK, I'll give the Rebellion Reborn box set a try out at that price.

Ela
Trying to decide how much I can spend. Smile

Ellen York
I've bought $200 worth of BF audios. I hadn't intended to spend that much, but the prices were too good to pass up. I just hope I end up liking the format, this is my first foray into the audios.

Ela
I've enjoyed most of the Big Finish audios I've listened to.

I ended up getting the whole Blake's 7 sale-priced bundle. The prices were too good to resist!

BradPaula
Ellen York wrote:

I've bought $200 worth of BF audios. I hadn't intended to spend that much, but the prices were too good to pass up. I just hope I end up liking the format, this is my first foray into the audios.

Don't feel badly. It's money well spent, Ellen. We dropped over 250.00 at TARDIS con at the amazingly large Big Finish tables and have been enjoying the stories ever since. And I have been relistening 2 and 3 times to the Blake's 7 audios. I love them and I bet so will you. Grin
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

BradPaula
Ela wrote:

I ended up getting the whole Blake's 7 sale-priced bundle. The prices were too good to resist!

Great! Have fun listening. Grin

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

I'll be interested to hear your opinions of these audios, TT. Guess I'm a bit of a snob- I only want 'our' actors to do the roles! Tell me if I'm right or erroneous in my thinking, ok?

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

I'll be interested to hear your opinions of these audios, TT. Guess I'm a bit of a snob- I only want 'our' actors to do the roles! Tell me if I'm right or erroneous in my thinking, ok?

I listened to Rebel/Traitor/Liberator quite a lot when I was doing long car commutes a couple of years ago. I've also heard 'When Vila Met Gan' a few times. I'd be interested in discussing.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Ela
BradPaula wrote:

Ela wrote:

Great! Have fun listening. Grin

Thanks! Looking forward to it. I've been waiting for a sale on Blake's 7 audios for a long time, so was glad to be able to take advantage. Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.45 seconds
9,177,296 unique visits since 8th January 2014